Imagine to Jennie

Figh / Breakup / Makeup

"You were so checking her out" you say in the car looking over at Austin. He grunted and continued to drive.

"I didn't" he said and you sigh because you're annoyed that he is still trying to deny it.

"Goddammit Austin I SAW YOU!" you shout making Austin jump so the car moves a little to the side.

"Shut up or you'll kill us" he says with a dark voice. You stay silent the whole ride looking out through he window.

You and Austin always fight these days. You can't remember the last time he told you he loves you or kissed you. He even sleeps on the couch every night. You know this relationship isn't gonna keep so longer anymore, and you can feel your underlip shake. Soon Austin drives in on the garden and when he stops the car he walks angry inside not even looking at you. You sigh again opening the car door walking inside the house. But when you're about to take of your shoes you see Austin standing in front of you with a bag.

"This isn't working Jennie, I can't do this anymore and I want you out from my house now. You can get your things some other day" he says with a straight face. You open your mouth to say something but you know he's right. You take the bag and put on your coat again. When you turn around to say bye Austin isn't there. Your heart feels empty and you feel tears falling out from your eyes. 

The person you loved most, is gone.

~One week later~

You're living with your best friend. The day you came here you were really sad and all you did was cry. Now, six days after, you feel much better but you're still sad. Austin tried to call you but you don't want to answer because it would just get awkward.

Right now, you're laying in your friends couch watching Pretty Little Liars. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and your friend goes and open the door. You hear her mumble and soon she comes towards you, looking worried. 

"Y/N, there is um...someone for you" she says and you frown but get up and walk to the door. There you see Austin, with pale face, red eyes and his hair is sticking out in different directions.

"Baby..." he whispers when he sees you not being able to look away.

"What do you want?" you ask with a cold voice. He sighs and take out a single rose that he hide behind his back. You feel your heart melt. Seeing him like this is almost too much and now that he bought you a red rose, is almost too much for you to handle.

"I love you" he says voice cracking. That's when you let go and tears floods out from your eye. You hug Austin and he hugs you back, snuggling in to your hair. 

"I love you too" you say making him laugh and cry at the same time.

...............................................................................................................................

This imagine was to HunterHayes0323, I hope you liked it! ^^