Imagine to Breanna

-You're pregnant, he leaves but come back

Today was the day, the day you where going to tell Austin you where pregnant. Yes, it was earlier than you expected but you loved the child already and you where exited. But still nervous. You and Justin where going to have a movie night at your house and he was soon coming. You put on your favorite sweetpants and a T-shirt. Then it knocks on the door and you open and see a smiling Austin. "Hi babe" he say and kiss you on your lips. "Hi" you say and you take his hand and walk to the living room and sit down in the couch. "So witch movie?" he ask and you heart start to beat faster because you're nervous. "Umm...I actually have to tell you something" you say and bit your lip. "Breanna, is something wrong?" he ask and take your hand. "Austin...You remember the night when the condom broke?" you say but it sounds more like a question. "Yeah?" he ask and give you an asking look. "Well...I'm pregnant!" you say and hug him, but he doesn't hug you back. You pull away and look him in the eyes. He isn't smiling, he is totally pale in his face and his eyes are wide. "I can't, i can't, my career, i'm too young, i can't" he say before walking out from your house. You sit there in totally shock and soon you realize he left you, he left you because of the child and now you have to raise it by yourself. You start to cry and run to your room and cry your eyes out. 

*4 days later*

"We help you honey, everything is going to be fine" your mum say and give you a hug. "You have to eat, do it for the child" your dad say and give you a plate with spaghetti. You shook your head. "I can't eat, i don't want food. I want Justin" you say and your parents sigh and walk out from your apartment. You still lay in your bed, curled up in a ball, and just cry. You miss him. You miss your Austin. But he don't want your child. His child. You lay like that in hours just crying. "Bre? Baby?" you hear a familiar voice say and suddenly you see his face, Austin. He gasp when he see you. "Oh god, sweetheart, you have to eat! Or the baby maybe die!" he say with tears in his eyes. He is a mess. His hair is sticking out in all directions and his eyes are red and puffy after crying. "Why do you care, you don't even want the baby" you say and look away from him. He put his hands on your cheeks and force you to look at him. "I'm sorry that i said those stupid words and i regret it with my whole heart. Last night i realized that i can't live without a heart, the one you stole. I love you and our baby with my whole heart and i want to raise it with you. We can make this work, i'll do everything i can, forgive me?" he say and you cry even more now. You nod and pull him into a hug. "I love you" you whisper in his ear and he kiss your cheek. "I love you too" he say and kiss your stomach. "And i love you too my little baby" In that moment you knew this was going to work, if you did it together.

This imagine was to PrincessCaylenLawley, hope you like it! :D

~ami~