#9 He ask you to be his GF on stage

-He ask you to be his GF on stage

Austin just finished singing "what about love" and you are watching him from backstage, proud of you best friend. You and Austin are like brother and sister, but you like him more than a best friend. But you don't want to tell him and ruin your friendship, but it's hard. "Boys, can you get Y/N on stage?" you hear him say in the mic and your heart start to beat faster and faster. Oh god. Then you see two of the backstage dancer coming after you. "Y/N, hurry up on stage!" one of them says and you sigh, but follow them. When you enter the stage everybody starts to scream more. You wave and walk towards Austin and whispers in his ear. "What the hell am i doing here?" you ask and Austin gives you a wink, what? Austin takes your hand and hold the mic to his mouth. "Y/N Y/L/N, i loved you since the first time i saw you, which was when we were 6, since that day till today, i can't stop thinking about you, so Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" he ask and you drop your mouth. But when everybody start to scream "say yes" you start to smile and nod. Austins smile gets bigger and bigger and he hugs you and whispers in your ear. "I love you Y/N. forever and always"

What did you thinkkkkk??? :D

~ami~