"Louis... Go up to y-you're room I can't... Look at you."

Ouch?

"Mum, what the fuck?" I ask my heart twisting and tying in every direction.

I'm seriously fearing this.

She's silent for a moment, until I feel something similar to a bomb blow up inside me.

Rage.

I get up and rip my phone from her pocket angrily, then head towards the stairs, nearly stomping like a little kid.

I know I'm being immature.

But so is she.

Right?

"Louis!" She yells, following me briskly.

Ignored.

I'm halfway up the stairs now and I look down at her with hurt eyes.

Somehow her lack of acceptance is actually making me sick...

I could literally use a good kneel at the porcelain throne.

She stops and stares at me for a moment, her eyes watering up dangerously.

"What mum? Can't handle a little gay in your life, hm?" I sneer at her and she gasps.

"I do not tolerate that talk in my house, young man!"

She's wagging a finger at me now and I turn, walking further.

All I want to say is for her to cram her cross so far up her ass she chews on it.

"Yep. Apparently you don't tolerate gays either." I say lastly, before padding down the hall with my fists bunched up.

I can't even believe that just happened.

Harry's mum actually called my mum.

But it was like a week ago?!

Why now?!

Fucking hell.

I flop on my bed when I walk in my room and I immediately dial Bambi's number.

I wait...

Ringggg

Ringggg

Ri- "Lou? Whats up, love?"

I sigh in relief, "Hey bambi. I uh..."

How do you tell someone that your mom may or may not be homophobic?

Especially your gay boyfriend.

How?

"Babe whats eating you? You sound... Like- maybe you should come over again."

He's really concerned, and right now it's obvious I'm going to have to stay here in my room.

"No... Babe. I would but... Listen, something happened, yeah? Don't be sad because we'll pull through."

I smile at my own words, almost feeling him smile through the receiver as well.

His dimples, his lips curving... I feel it.

"We always pull through." I add, and he giggles lightly.

Fuck, it's so beautiful.

How could anybody be homophobic?

I don't understand it.

But there's lots of things I don't understand about this world...

Like racism for instance.

Is being different really that terrifying?

I tell Harry the deal, detailed and straight forward... and he starts crying.

It's silent tears but I know that he is.

"Bambi... Come on, love. Don't cry you're gonna make me cry..."

He sniffles in reply with a tiny whimper.

Damn it.

"Bambi..." I coo, wishing I could just hold him and kiss the space behind his ear.

"How come my mom is fine with it and y-yours isn't? I don't... I don't get it b-babe..."

Good question.

Because I have no idea either.

_______________________

:( poor louis.

On a happy note- I have a new little series similar to this one! It's a fem!larry fic and it'll be easy to update, just like this one!

Yayaayayayyayay.

( Btw if you dnt like fem larry you should leaaaVveeeee )

Jk, dnt leave me lmao

Much love!!!!

- amber xoxox

( link to first chappie of GJWHF!!! :) www.wattpad.com/52278992-girls-just-wanna-have-fun-l-s-♡ )