Marvel Shower Gel

I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my face. So many things in my life were going well right now. I graduated yesterday, had the most amazing friends and family surrounding me. And that was without mentioning the gorgeous man that was currently lying next to me.

Then there was the gift he had surprised me with last night - he was taking me to the Thor premier. He wanted to take me  to the Thor premier.

I smiled at his sleeping form and, not being able to help myself, gently ran a finger down his defined cheekbone. He half smiled in his sleep and I pulled back, not wanting to disturb his sleep. I turned away to get out of bed when his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to bed, my back firmly against his chest as he placed a kiss to the back of my neck. "And where do you think you're going?" He asked, his voice full of sleep and about an octave lower than normal. I smiled and lay my hand on top of his where it rested on my waist, "It's my turn to go for the shopping handsome." I sighed, "Viv's don't it the whole time I was away. I think my turn is well overdue." Tom sighed and kissed the back of my neck again.

"I can't even come with you darling, I've got a few phone interviews to do - film promo. I'm sorry." He squeezed me gently as he finished talking. 

"Don't be silly sweetheart, I wasn't expecting you to come. Do you need anything when I'm out?"

"No, thank you, darling." he shifted in bed, sitting up. "I really need to be getting on with these interviews." he said, rubbing his hands over his face as he spoke. I lay with him for a while, distracted by his naked torso when he first sat out. 

A little while later - and after a lot of kissing - we both got out of bed. Me heading to the shower and Tom crossing the room to get his phone - the list of numbers he had to phone sat next to it on my dressing table. Dialling the first number, it wasn't long before the person on the other end picked up and he walked back to the bed, finding the spot he'd be sat in moments earlier to continue the conversation.

I came out the shower a short time later and wandered around the room, my towel wrapped around me. Feeling in a playful mood today, I caught Tom's eye as soon as I entered my room. I bit my lip as he winked at me - even a simple wink from him did things to me - making no effort to hide the fact that he was staring at me. Feeling buoyed by his stare I dropped my towel and walked naked across the room to my chest of drawers, pulling out underwear and - achingly slowly - slipping it on. 

"Uh, um, yes, I'm still here. Sorry, I uh, I must've lost signal." I heard a distracted Tom apologise to the interviewer and laughed quietly, before turning around to face him now dressed in my underwear. I winked at him as he mouthed 'you're in big trouble' at me. 

I shrugged and threw my head back in laughter, finishing dressing and grabbed my bag. I walked over to the bed, giving Tom a quick peck on the cheek and whispering a good-bye to him. I heard the mattress squeak under movement and felt his hand slap me on the bum. I gasped and turned to him, trying to keep a look of shock on my face but failing miserably. I laughed and waved to him, heading out of the flat with a big grin on my face.

I walked the short distance to the supermarket and grabbed a trolley, pushing it around, reading the list and grabbing various things. Rounding the corner into the toiletry aisle I grabbed what Viv and I needed and kept walking when something caught my eye in amongst the kids toiletries. Laughing to myself, I picked it up and tossed it in the trolley, heading for the checkout.

I had bought more than I intended sand struggled slightly with the bags on the way home. Climbing the stairs I managed to get my key in the lock and kick the door open. Heading quickly to the kitchen, I dumped the bags on the floor. I heard Tom talking in the living room and headed through to greet him. He was sat on the couch with his back to me, deep in conversation on the phone. I tiptoed up behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, kissing him on the cheek. He grabbed my hand a made me walk around the couch before pulling me down to sit on his knee as he finished up the interview.