namjoon

"is this what you want?! fine!"
"yes! fine!"

we looked into each other's eyes, in rage.
that night is the night where we poured all of our disappointment, frustration to each other.

seriously, all you do when you see me is ; its either nag or be mad. did i come home late because i want to? i'm busy. what do you want more from me?

i have tons of assignments to do, but you keep insisting that i've changed. where the part of me that i've changed?

i still love you, that's all matter.

honestly, if we're speaking about changing─ you're changing too.

you're not the same hani anymore. i don't know what's your problem is but you gets mad and moody all the time i'm home. you're like possessed or something. and don't get me started on all your party nights where you get drunk.

i don't know, i'm done with all that.

we keep distance for few days. during that time, i keep thinking how we started.

it was during highschool, then i got into medical school, after awhile, we decided to move in this house, you went to art school, things happened amd we both stressed and all that.

i never expect this.

that night we started out talking, we wanted to discuss about us and suddenly we raised our voice to each other. we fight like we hated us.

"WE'RE DONE! WE'RE BREAKING UP!"
"DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!"

and then, you didn't even cried. you got into the room, pack your bag.

what worse is, i didn't even stop you. i let you go like that.

how i wish i grabbed that hand, stopping you from going.

but well, i'm a fool. you closed the door and that's when it hits me. i thought i'd feel better but

you took all the lights, love, the warmth of this house with you when you walked out this house.

it feels empty. so empty without you.