The Girl in the Park

End of May

Every day she sits on that bench in the middle of the park. Just for one hour at noon. Rarely had she ever missed it. Rain or shine. Heat or cold. Doesn't matter.

She always enter the park through the west entrance which my apartment window happens to look out over. That's how I noticed her.

She usually reads when she sits in the park. If she isn't reading, she is listening to music or just relaxing.

She has beautiful, curly blonde hair and a nice looking a...smile.

Now don't think I'm stalking her, or that I'm some creepy guy. I just find her intriguing.

...Fine! I think she's beautiful, too. But I'm not in love with her or anything, jeez.

Early June

I decided I needed to get in shape so I now go for jogs in the park. Daily. At noon. To be fit. Exercise! No other reason.

And can you guess who I happen to see when I go jogging? The girl! Who would've thought? It never even crossed my mind that she'd be there! Ha! Is that crazy? What a cool coincidence...

...don't judge me.

June 30

She looked at me! I think she knows I've been watching her and that I jog because of her! Agh!! I'm done for... 😭😭😭

July 1

She looked at me again. This time I was jogging shirtless...

...she wants me. 😏

July 2

sHE LOOKED AT ME!!!!!! SHE LOOKED AT ME AND NOW WE ARE IN LOVE AND WE'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES!!!!! TRUE LOVE! I KNEW IT!!!

July 3

I may have overreacted recently, but now I've stopped sprinting away when she looks at me so that's an improvement.

July 4

I DECLARED MY LOVE TO HER TODAY!!!

...well, I said, "Happy 4th of July!"

...Actually, I got really scared and tried to say Happy 4th of July, but accidentally grunted, "fOuR!" really loud and she just looked up at me really confused so... yeah.

July 10

She looks at me every day now!!! We nod to each other or say a quick hello, or smile. And she had a really pretty smile.

July 11

She smiled at me, and then I fell!

She was so beautiful she distracted me, and I tripped and fell!

I was a little embarrassed at first, but then she laughed a little bit and I just 😍. Her laugh is the most beautiful noise I've ever heard!!!