Chapter Three

"Whom we truly are"
Lance took the diary to Pidge. It took 4 hours, but they cracked open the diary! They began to read, "Dear Diary, we are here, in the past. Mom and Dad have no idea that I'm their kid. If you are reading this, well, my parents are Pidge and Lance." After they red this, they looked at each other, and nearly passed out.
Lance went straight to Kate, and said, "So....you're my daughter." She looked at him with an evil eye, " You read my diary, Dad that's not cool. I'm glad I can finally call you dad though. That is what Keith and I were talking about a couple days ago."
Pidge was anxious to talk to Kate. She was in shock. When she woke up, she ran to Kate's room. Kate opened the door and let her in. They sat down on her bed, it was silent. Unable to handle the silence, Pidge asked, "WHY WOULD I MARRY LANCE?!?!?" Kate responded, "Well, you'll have to see." Pidge still was not satisfied. She calmed down then asked, "Do I ever find my father?" The room went completely silent. They just looked at each other....for a straight hour.
Kate broke, " Yes, you do, but it will cost you. It will cost you a lot." In response pidge said, "What does it cost?!?! I'll do anything to find him! Anything I tell you!" Kate stood up and told her she loved her, then ran out of the room crying.