Chapter Six

"Would you consider..."
Everyone sat there confused, except Kate and Alrus. They knew exactly what was about to happen. Lance was in his room getting all spiffed up. He then walked to Katie's room. He knocked on the door, no response. He began to knock on the door again, but when he went to knock, he knocked her forehead. He solemnly apologized... multiple times before asking her a question.
"Would you, maybe accompany me to the dining hall?" She said sure, completely unaware of what was happening. When they reached the dining hall, the room was dark. Except a single candle, it was in the center of a small table....with only two seats. Pidge glared at Lance. "We will try this... but, if it doesn't work, can we still be friends?"-Pidge
Lance responded,"Ya, I wouldn't want to ever lose our friendship!" They sat down, and Hunk walked in the room with a big wide smirk on his face. "To eat tonight, space goo....as always." - Hunk. As they ate, Pidge had one thought in her head she kept thinking it, Katie McClain.... Lance looked at her, he had a nervous look on his face, he asked," Pidge? You alright?" She popped her head up, "Yeah, just umm.....thinking about my dad." He told her she could leave, so she did.
Lance sat there for hours. He just sat there, asking himself if that was actually what was up with her. He eventually got up, went to his room and went to sleep.