Chapter 6

Time skip
As you walk back to your room you think of her entering the bathroom,you think to yourself when she talked about it after the fact she seemed at ease with the fact that she saw you naked. You also where wondering why she said "see you tomorrow." It was the weirdest thing she has ever said to you "what was she planning for tomorrow?".

Time skip
You slept in or that's what you hoped to, you were woken up by a knock at your door you slouched up to the door and answered the door. Your jaw dropped to see Monika at the door, she had some Thai food. You groaned "hour is it?" "She cried 12:27!!!" You showed her in to your dining room, you two eat. After the meal you ask " how did you know were I live?" She showed you her phone to see you texted her your address, you must have forgotten. Y/N "So whatcha doin today?" Monika slyly responds "Well I'm looking after my 2 year old baby,so thing special you?" Your jaw drops Monika "hahaha it's you silly I have no kids!"  You "so you wanna do something?" Monika "well we could...

A/N well sorry it's a little late I was studying for a few tests so I lost most of my free time, yet that doesn't matter now it's out also thanks for 600 reads!!