Chapter 4

Time skip
Monika hasn't talked to you for a while well until you called to be in a mission. Yet you never knew who your partner would be. But when you got into the briefing room. As you enter you see Monika she sees you at the same time you spotted her. She slightly smiles but you barely notice.

Time skip
After the briefing she passes beside you then she said "so how's your aim?"she says giggling. (Y/N) "hey that's not so kind!"

Time skip
In the helicopter ride you try to strike up a conversation with her (Y/N) " so what's the plan run and gun?" Monika "How about methodical sweep." She said in a condescending tone. You agree. You hear over the com that it's time to jump. You do so, you see her rappel out of the helicopter. She wraps her legs around the rope to slow her self down. You see her aim and double tap a tango in head he drops dead. Double taps three others they all collapse. You finally land two see two tangos you shots 7 shots none of them hit. You Hear two gun shots the two tangos collapse on them selves Monikas behind the two corpses. She tells you to remember the practice you did. You lead the charge into the building as you enter there's two tangos  you move your feet to 11&5 then shot they drop dead. You reload your gun. You continue like that you two finish the mission.

Time skip
You two arrive at Hereford base she was embarrassed that you didn't hit any of the shots you fired.