Chapter 3

Time skip

After that mission IQ offered to train with you for some time. After a few days of training she asked if you could come to her room she wanted to talk to you. So you ventured to her room.

Time skip
You nock on the door then walk in to see her "hey" she said you see her without her helmet for the first time you think *wow she's hot*. She tells you to sit on her bed. You do so, she sits beside you so close that your shoulders connect hers are way more warm then yours. Out of no where she asked do you need help with your aim she said giggling softly. (Y/N) "well can I tell you the truth?" Monika "Ya I can keep a secret." "Well I mostly train my parachute skills so I rarely train on aim." (Y/N) said timidly. You and Monika are silent for a bit, she then tells you that you can train a bit tomorrow. You agree you decide to meet up at 11.

                     Time skip
The next day you prepare to meet her you dress casually as you realize that you should just text to ask what to wear, *sigh* you never asked for her number. So you decide to just hope for the best, you make it to her room at 10:45 to see if she's ready, you nock she answers wearing a orange turtleneck that's covering her short shorts, she says "oh hi (Y\N) I was just heading out. Wait how come your here?" You quickly say well I *sigh* got lost so I came for help." ( which is a lie) She laughs "I know I still get lost to this day well I'm ready so I guess let's go" you two agreed to grab some food before she helps you. You go to the Thai restaurant near the base you guys go by car since it's a 20 min drive. After food you two go to the shooting range she gets an AUG A2 and unloads a full mag into the paper target, all to the head! You think well that's stupid, I'm supposed to compete against that? She then loads a fresh mag then passes the gun to you, you hit half the shots on the target, she then tries to show you the proper shooting stance but you can't get it right. So she goes behind you and then puts her hands on yours then stands with her feet at 11 & 5 you copy that she then pulls you against her chest and then says "that's how you should stand." But after that she was pretty timid until next time you talked.?.

(A/N) sorry if I've been rushing these out but this ones a bit longer so I hope you enjoy also thanks for 174 views!! I hope that's because you love these also please follow if your liking this.