Chapter 5

After that experience you were so embarrassed That you could not leave the shooting range all you did was practice you shooting skills.

                     Time skip
After a few days of your shooting practices. You notice Monika walk up beside you with a bowl of ramen, she then places it on the table in front of you. She cracks a pair of chopsticks then rolls them between her hands. She then picks up some noodles and lifts them up to your mouth, you respond by opening you mouth to accept the food. She slips the soft & moist noodles into your mouth you get the faint slurping sound you turn your head to see the end of a noodle slip into her mouth. She says breaks the ice by saying "You know how long you've been in here? Seriously take a bath" she then grabs your hand and brings you to her dormitory she starts the bath she tells you that she'll go pick up the food.

Time skip
You rest motion less in the the warm water. After a few minutes of that you think to you self that Monika is taking her time so you decide to go look for her, you dry off a little. The bathroom door swings open you see Monikas face turn from a happy face to one full of dread, she says sorry sorry sorry as she sprints to her room. You dry of then go and nock on her bedroom door she looks up completely blushing she stutters "s s sor sorry f ffor barging in like that." You nod then & say that you don't mind as long as if you didn't you see anything too private. She says that she didn't see nothing too "Private". You leave her room get dressed,and leave as you exit her dorm she says "Talk to you tomorrow". As you make your way to your dormitory you replay the scene of her entering the bathroom, and then what she said as you left her room.