Chapter 2

It was your last mission in SAS. Or so you were told. But then at your mission brief you saw a slightly familiar face. Yet you could only see her no one else. But then she said her name was Monika Weiss. Then she said "Oh I see you might know me as IQ."
(Y/N) said "And I'm (Y/FN) and my code name is Chute." "Like in parachute."
IQ said "I use a Electronics Detector (RED MK II  "Spectre") she started "so today will be your last mission in the SAS you will become the latest rainbow six operator if you don't die. So try  to impress me got it. Good so this mission we will attack a branch of the White Mask terror group. We will repel onto the top of a  house in the U,S. You will have the chance to show off your parachute skills so we will supply you with your guns and equipment. But you will bring your A game."  Your jaw drops as you notice at how much confidence she has in you.

                      Time skip

You hear the gunfire as you fall in your position she has killed three tangos already. You land on the roof then kill 1,2,3 tangos then you see her get two more the you count 4,5 two more down she responds with I'm planting The diffuser!

                   Time skip

You fly out to Hereford base to join the rainbow six task force...