Chapter 2: Only one can remain (old)

YOUR TOURNAMENT OUTFIT IS ABOVE!

Not edited!

Word count: 3903

Y/N's P.O.V

The horn on the ship was blowing every few seconds. Which ment we were close. That was proven correct when a building appeared, Chens base.

"Look at that." Cole said, referring to the base.

"Awesome." Kai said, he may be amazed now, but not for long. I had a bad feeling about this place.

"Let me see." Karloff said, pushing Kai out of the way. After their fight, the tension was high between them.

"Do you mind?" Kai asked, his impatience growing.

As we started growing near, we stopped. I looked at Clouse, only to find him smirking. I glared at him, knowing his intentions.

"Y/N would you mind bringing us to the dock, the boat... won't move." Clouse smirked.

"Boat won't move my as-"

"It's the only way to get there, and to fight what you came for. Correct?" He wouldn't wipe the smirk away. I groaned, but did as told.

I jumped up and grabbed the railing of the 2nd story of the boat, and pulled myself up. I summoned a spear and attached a rope to it. I tied one end to the railing on the balcony. I backed up. Once I hit the wall, I started running and jumped high in the air, spear still in my hand. I threw it and it struck the ground and it stayed put. I then summoned a staff, and used that to zip line to the end.

"Now pull us in!" I heard Clouse yell.

"How is she gonna do that?!" Lloyd yelled questionably. I grabbed the spear out of the ground, keeping a grip of course, then used all my strength to pull the boat in to the dock.

Once it stationed, I saw the amused faces of everyone. I huffed out of embarrassment. Two on Chen's goons put the plank down so everyone else could get off.

"Welcome to Chen's island. The Tournament Of Elements welcomes it's brave fighters." Clouse said getting off the boat. "Master Chen will be pleased you've returned, Senei Garmadon."

"The pleasure is all mine, Clouse." Garmadon said, walking up to him. I looked between the two, and backed away slowly towards the boat.

"I'm sure it is." Clouse remarked. He started walking away. Still feeling awkward, I stayed put.

"Definitely feeling some tension between you two." Jay said approaching him.

"Yeah, and how is it we're on an island I've never seen on any map?" Kai asked him, also coming behind him. But Cole stood in front of him.

"And care to explain how the face to Ninjago's most popular noodle house is secretly assembling an underground fighting tournament?" Cole exclaimed, still surprised about this whole thing. I saw Lloyd exit the boat, and stood next to his father.

"Master Chen used to be a friend. Now he's a traitor. During the Serpentine Wars, Chen turned against his own kind and sided with the treacherous snakes." Garmadon said.

"The battle you and Uncle Wu fought together in? He was an enemy?" Lloyd asked, surprised. Garmadon started moving forward, and I followed not to close behind. I looked around, checking my surroundings, while still listening to their conversation.

"He used deception to divide the Elemental Masters. We barely defeated the Serpentine, and in a deal for his surrender, Chen was to never leave this island." Garmadon started. Skylor passed me, giving me the 'evil' look. I glared right back at her. "Little did we know, he'd begin to build his criminal empire from here."