Chapter 2: Only one can remain (old)

Start from the beginning

"He may have divided our ancestors, but he's not gonna divide us." Lloyd said. Sweet.

"Uh... Ladies first." Kai said, letting Skylor go in front of them. "Fire will melt her icy heart. Just wait." I rolled my eyes, along with the rest of the ninja. Garmadon sighed. I started walking past them, and we all huddled up to the front gate.

"This is a big island. Zane could be anywhere. Keep an eye out." Cole told them. Funny, Nelson isn't on their plate then. The gate then flew open, and revealed a walk way up to doors. There were odd looking people again, but they were banging drums down the walkway, which so happened to be carpet. We kept walking, and it got creepier and creepier.

"So this is the house the house that noodles built. Ha! Always wanted to go to a red carpet event." Jay said, struting down the carpet.

"Chen lives like a King. Here, he's totally self-sufficient. The only way on or off this island is with his permission, which you have to earn." Garmadon said.

"You never told me about this place. How do you know so much about this island?" Lloyd asked. It's because you won't know anything new until something bad happens in Ninjago.

"Becuase before Chen was my enemy," Garmadon began. At this point they passed me again. Not that I cared. Because then Garmadon showed this purple tattoo on his back, the one that every other odd looking guy here had. "He was my Sensei."

We all entered the room, and sat in a circular form. From the front of the room - where Clouse stood - left to right was Master of Smoke (Ash) Light (PaleMan), Amber (Skylor), Nature (Bolobo), Shadow (Shade), Speed (Griffin Turner), Earth (Cole), Energy (Lloyd), Garmadon, Lightening (Jay), Fire (Kai), Weapon and Dragon (Y/N aka me), Sound (Jacob), Metal (Karloff), Mind (Neuro), Form (Chamille), Gravity (Gravis), and last Poison (Tox).

"You never told me you had a Sensei." Lloyd said, bringing up the past conversation, and not quietly either.

"When I was your age, I sought a darker means of guidance. He taught me to win an all cost, not matter who I hurt. It's wasn't until you saved me that I saw the light." How sweet. Lloyd smiled at that.

"Uh, apparently he also never taught you to have a sense of humor. Lighten up, we're in an underground fight club. This is supposed to be fun." Jay says. I couldn't help but laugh. They all turn to me. "What's so funny?"

"Isn't these things illegal? And last I checked, this place, was anything but fun. And this tournament? Had lives depending on us. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't call this fun." I said, they all had frowns on their faces. I rolled my eyes.

"Garmadon doesn't seem happy about this, and he's been here before. So why is it so amusing to you?" I replied back. Jay mumbled a shut up before sitting down. I looked at Kai to see him in a daze. I waved my hand in front of his face a few times, nothing. Skylor.

Someone hit the gong, directing all out attention over to that area. Music started playing.

"All rise for Master Chen." Clouse said, everyone stood up. And I did to, no matter how hard it was. Then a chair started coming down, weird. This whole place is weird. Once he made it to the bottom he started talking.

"Welcome to the Tournament Of Elements. Now everyone can all die." Chen said. Everyone gasps as the doors slam. "Direct your attention to me." Chen said while laughing.

"I forgot he has a penchant for threatics." Wow, that would have been helpful a while ago Garmadon. We all sat down.

"Hee, hee, hee! Never before have so many Elemental Fighters been under one roof. I see Master of Fire, Earth, Shadow, Speed. Even a prophesied Green Savior." He said, gesturing to all of them as he walked around the room. "And a Master of Weapons and Dragons. One of the most powerful here." Everyone turned to look at me. I glared at Chen. Guess I didn't stay hidden well enough for all these years. "And a former pupil has returned. This symbol before you is for the Anacondrai, fiercest Serpentine warrior to ever roam this land. It's creed: "Only one can remain." Fun right?" Chen said the gong was banged again. But this time, a chart with all our faces were shown. The fighting pairs.