Chapter 2. The phone call.

Hey guys I know it has been a while since I have last updated but I figured since I am on summer break I will update more. 

I hope you guys like it!! Please leave a comment on your thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannah's POV

Who could this be? Its a blocked number. I mean could it be him? No I doubt it. Gosh Hannah just answer it!!! 

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Hannah?" someone else with a sexy british voice.

"Yes this is. Who is this?"

"This is Zayn. Zayn Malik. I got a tweet saying I should call you. I usually don't do this but you tweet me everyday and seem pretty cool."

Hannah trying not to freak out looks at her friends, who are wondering who it is.

Who is it? mouthed Chelsea??

ZAYN!!! Hannah mouths back.

"Hello Hannah are you still there?"

" Oh sorry Zayn. Yeah I'm still here."

"Well me and the guys wanna know if you and five of your friends would like to come out and meet us for an ultimate fan experience?"

Hannah not believing what is going screams!

"Yes! We would love to. But when?"

"Well how about we invite you and your friends to come on the entire tour with us? Stay on the same tour bus and be backstage the whole time? How would you like that?"

"We would love that. When and where do we meet you though?"

"Well here is the thing, why don't you give us your address and we pick you up!"

"OH MY GOD!! Are you being serious?!?" Hannah asks barely able to breath.

"Hannah we would never joke around about this."

So Hannah gives them the address where they all will be so they can pick up the girls.

The next Morning...

"Girls get up someone is at the door for you!" Victoria's mom says..

Hannah's POV:

What is going on? Who would be here this early in the morning.. WAIT! Maybe it is them. No my love can't be at the door. He was just saying that stuff last night to make one of his fans happy. Well looks like I actually gotta get up and look. 

Kourtney's POV: 

What? who could possibly be at the door this early in the morning. Unless it is our loves coming to save us. But I doubt it is. Hmm Oh well Looks like I am getting up to see my fate with life today.

Victoria's POV:

Huh? Why would my mom be waking us up this early for someone at the door? Unless they actually showed up! How cool would that be? I mean the WHOLE tour with them. Well it looks like I'm getting up because I wanna know!

Brianne's POV:

Oh come on. She better not have gotten me up for that dirty mexican. Why would I want to go see if Hannah's dream boyfriend is at the door? Oh well maybe if I get up and see them I can finally prove to Hannah that he is a mexican!

Ashley's POV:

Oh wow. It can't be them. I mean I know everyone wishes it was and so do I but if it is them then all of us are probably going to go crazy!! But I need to know who it is. Gosh I just have a feeling it's going to be them. Nah I bet its just because we just got up. Oh well.

Chelsea's POV:

OMG No they can't be here. I dont look that good. I have bed hair. What am I going to do if it is them? If Louis sees me like this he will never want to be with me! Its to early I can't go and see him. Wait maybe its not even them. Hold on a second it has to be them who else would be here!

All of the girls get up look at each other and race to the window to see who is outside. Hannah faints when she sees.....