1

Alyssa

"Daddy!!" I yell from my pink bedroom.
As I waited for him to come, I stuck my feet up in the air and grabbed onto them.

I'm in my little space 99% of the time. I just love it so much. No real responsibilities, no school because when daddy and I first met and I first moved in, he took me out of it, I sucked at it anyways.
My dad was in and out of my life so I never really had one, my mom and I have a great relationship, she was just always so busy.
She knows I live with Michael, and she knows I don't go to school, she just doesn't know about DDLG. But I prefer it that way.

"What is it princess?" He says as he walks over to my crib.
I held my arms out to him with my pacifier secured in my mouth.
"Awh, you just wanted daddy." He said with a smile.
I nod with big eyes.
"Words dear." He reminded me.
"Yes pwease."

Using my words is just one 1 out of 10 of my rules. I often forget it.

He picked me up and set me on his hip.
"Give daddy a kiss." He said.
I took my paci out of my mouth, and kissed his stubble filled cheek.
He chuckled and we walked to the living room.

"Why don't you play with your toys while I make us breakfast."
"Okay daddy."
He set me down in my play pen that was filled with stuffies, building blocks, and coloring books.

"Do you want chocolate chip pancakes sweetheart?" He called from the kitchen.
"Yes pwease!" I said with excitement.

When he finished cooking he came and picked me up.
When we got to the table he asked, "do you wanna sit in your high chair? Or do you wanna sit in a big girl chair?"
"I'm a big girl daddy!"
"Big chair it is then."
He put me in the chair and set a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me, with orange juice and some fruit.

He cut up my pancakes and put some on a fork for me.
"Open up babe."
I did as I was told and opened my mouth wide.

After breakfast was cleaned up, we went into the living room and turned on the tv.
He cradled me in his lap and I hugged onto him.
"You're so cute." He said as he kissed my cheek.
I giggled and wiggled my bum.

"What does my princess wanna watch?"
"Curious George!" I say as I fling my hands in the air.
He turned it on and we watched some episodes of it.

There was a knock on the door which startled me.
He got up to go check who it was and in walked 3 of my favorite people, Calum, Luke, and Ashton. They make music with daddy when they come over and sometimes let me watch.
They're okay with what Michael and I do which I really love, I was told to call them uncle. I do sometimes but not that often.

"Come over and say hi princess!" Daddy calls to me.
I spring up from the sofa and fix my pajamas before walking over to them. Being the 5'3 that I am, they all tower over me quite a bit.

"Where is the little bugger?" Ashton said in his thick accent.
"Right here!" I say with a smile. They all turn around and awe at me.
Calum opened his arms for a hug and I looked at Daddy to make sure it was okay. He nodded and I ran to Calum and he picked me up, spinning me in the air.
The smell of cigarettes and light cologne wafted into my nostrils.
He set me down and I went up to Ashton, he did the same thing. He was giggling with me the whole time.
Next was Luke, he knelt down to my level and gave me a gentle but tight hug with a biiiiiiiig smile.
After all that I went and stood by daddy, holding onto his warm hand.