Wanna Play A Game?

"COME STRAIGHT HOME I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU" Mia texted her husband. A smile crept across his face when he read it. "YOU GOT IT! *winky face emoji*" Mia made sure everything was all set for her man. She showered, dressed and oiled up. Once she made sure her girls were safe with her mother in love, she sat down and had a glass of wine while she waited. "TXT ME WHEN YOU ARE ALMOST HERE" she anxiously text him. "HERE" he said about 5 minutes later, as she was laying out the rest of her supplies for the night.

"Babe, where you at?" Rick asked as he came in the door. "Come to the table babe!" She yelled. "Well well, what is this?" He asked looking at all the stuff spread across the table. "I wanna play a game..but uh first you can get a little more comfortable or we can play like this...your call." "Shit, we can do this right now. You got my attention!" She invited him to sit down as she stood, "I will explain all the rules. So for this game, we get to feed, lick, suck or touch each other wherever, with whatever, for however long. The point is to get the other to say "Fuck it or me" first. You like my outfit? Its your favorite color on me" she asked opening her robe to reveal an orange bra and panty set. He almost broke a sweat, but said "Yeah that shit sexy, but you not gone get me that easily. Let's play! Ladies first."

Mia picked up a strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate she had sitting out. "Open up!" He took a bite, "OK, that was easy. My turn." He put some chocolate on her lips and kissed her, softly at first but it quickly turned it into an aggressive French kiss. When he pulled back, Mia said "It takes more than that baby." She started taking off his shirt and tie while planting kisses along the way. "Ive been wanting to do this to you all day. I can't...(plants kiss on his lips) wait ...(lets her hand travel) to have him in my mouth" she stroked his dick through his pants. "Ah, you aint playing fair already...let's do this then.." He looked her dead in the eye, stuck his hand in her bra and groped her titty. Then he pulled it out, drizzled a little chocolate on her nipple, and sucked it off. To make things worse, he took his time with his suckles. She accidentally let a moan slip out! Why did she tell him there was no time limit? She pushed him back, "Ok, times up lover boy!" "You said no time limit! ..unless you give in." "Not at all!" she scoffed. Mia was ready to pull her next move, she knew it would bring him to his knees. She unbuckled his pants, "Oh we going there?" he chuckled. She just gave him a sexy smile, put some lube in one hand and pulled his dick out with the other. She started massaging him just like he liked. "You not playing fair at all." She grabbed his left hand and put it on her exposed breast. "Now that's not playing fair" she laughed.

Although he was enjoying the hand service, he couldn't let her win. "Get on the table" he commanded. He raised one of her legs in the air and licked it from her thigh to her ankle. That definitely caused her panties to get wet. He continued and traced a pattern from her inner thigh to the tattooed star right above her mound. "Eat me baby" she said. "Is someone begging??" He questioned. She had forgot all about the game. "Your turn" he left her panting. "It's all fun and games until your dick ends up in my mouth" she sat up and rolled her eyes. That made Rick laugh out loud "Oooh she mad! That baby don't like to be teased." "I don't but that's okay. Sit back down." When he did she took a rag and cleaned off the lube, since it was flavored she wasn't too worried but she wanted him in her mouth. She kissed and sucked the head first. Getting it all wet she slurped and savored it. "Hmm baby you taste so good!" She moaned and went on to make the rest of it as wet as she did the head. Rick watched in amazement. "You like all that dick in your mouth?" He moved her hair out of her face so he could see better. "Yess Daddy, it's making my pussy wet" she looked up at him. "Wanna see?" she stood up and started dancing like a stripper and removed her robe, bra and panties. "Put it in my face baby" he said. So she climbed on the table giving him a view from the back, and started touching herself. Rick was stuck for a moment watching her squirm and moan. "I'm so wet for you Daddy!" He stood subconsciously rubbing himself, "Let me try it and find out for myself." He replaced her fingers with his and she went crazy fucking them. "I'm about to lose baby, I can't take it. Your fingers feel good but I wanna feel that dick." "You sure? Cuz I wanna taste it first!" So he pulled up his chair, locked her thighs in his arms and feasted on her paradise. Mia moaned and cussed uncontrollably "Baby, shit....suck my pussy!" It got so good to him that he tossed one leg over his shoulder to pull he closer, and started fucking her with his tongue. She grabbed at his head, "Fuck you gone make me cum! Shit!" And indeed, it wasn't long before she came all over his face. "I wanna taste me" she turned over to look at him and licked her lips. Ricked planted a real nasty kiss on her making sure she got what she wanted "Freaky as hell!" He pulled back and said. She pulled him close by his thick pole and rubbed it all on her wetness, "No that's nothing, but what I'm about to do is though" and she dropped to her knees to clean up the mess she made. "I refuse to let you make me cum off head" he pulled out of her mouth. "I know another way."

Mia climbed back on the table and laid with her head hanging over the edge. "Grab the oil, I want you to fuck these titties!" That made his dick harder than it already was, his wife knew exactly what to do and say! He oiled her up and quickly slid between her luscious mounds. Now that feeling got him moaning and groaning, but to drive him wild, as they passed her mouth Mia rotated licking and sucking his balls. "Shit girl, you gone make me nut all over these muthafuckas." "I want you to Daddy!" she started playing with her pussy again, giving him the ultimate show, and that was the final straw. "Shit...urghhhhh" he exploded all over her breasts. They both were left sweating and panting. As she sat up, she asked "Do we need to go any further?" Rick shrugged "I'm always down for some pussy, but shit you done wore my ass out!" "Same here, did you like this? I just wanted to do something fun, that we've never done." He chuckled "Hell yeah I liked this! Wish we could have used more of the stuff here, but shit I think we did good." "There could always be a round two later! There is definitely some other stuff I want to try!" "Sooo...a nap then round two?" he asked. "Absolutely, let's seal it with a kiss." and the satisfied lovers kissed and headed to their couch for a slight nap.