4. The Shining Beacon Part 2

Bill POV

Me, Ruby and Jaune walked in to the entrance ceremony and we saw Yang in a crowd of students

Yang: Ruby, Bill, over here! I saved us a spot!

Ruby: oh! Hey we gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!

Jaune: hey, wait! Great where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?

Bill: go and find one.

Yang: How's your first day going, little sister.

Bill: you'll be surprised.

Ruby: you mean since you ditched me and I exploded.

Yang: yikes meltdown already.

Bill: it was no meltdown kid.

Ruby: no, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school... There was some fire... And I think some ice.

Yang: are you being sarcastic?

Bill: really...

Ruby: *scoffs* ugh, I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage! And then she yelled at me! And then I sneezied.

Bill's mind: Why the hell is Weiss standing  behind Ruby quietly... let's see how will this play out.

Ruby: and then I exploded! And then she yelled at me again! And I felt really, really bad! And I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: YOU!

Ruby: oh god, it happening again!

Weiss: you're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Yang: oh my god, you really exploded.

Bill: what did I tell ya.

Ruby: it was an accident! It was an accident!

Weiss: the Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustainedwhileoperatingaSchneeDust productalthoughnotmandatory,the SchneeFamilyhighlyencouragestheir customerstoreadandfamiliarize themselveswiththiseasy-to-followguideto Dustapplicationandpracticeinthefield.

Ruby: uhhh...

Weiss: you really want to start making things up to me?

Ruby: absolutely!

Weiss: read this and don't ever speak to me again.

Yang: look, uh... It sounds like you two got off on the wrong foot! Why don't you just start over and try to be friends, okay?

Ruby: yeah! great idea, sis! Hello, Weiss I'm Ruby! Want to hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!

Weiss: yeah, and we can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about cute boys​, like tall, blonde, and scraggly over there!

Bill: wait what?

Jaune: hmm?

Ruby: oh wow, really?

Weiss: ........ NO!

----TIMESKIP----

Ruby POV

I was writing a letter until

Yang: it's like a big slumber party!

Ruby: I don't dad would approve of all the boys, though.

Yang: I know I do.

Yang look around and saw Jaune and Bill in are PJs

(Don't add the gun)

(Don't add the gun)

Yang: Bill that is your PJs.

Bill: why, what's worng with my PJs.

Yang: you still look like you're going to fight someone or something.

Bill:*sign* ok, goodnight.

Yang & Ruby: night.

----small timeskip----

Bill POV

I wake up and see Ruby, Yang, Weiss and Blake arguing about something​ so I got up and walked​ over to them.

Bill: what are you all arguing about at night, people are trying to sleep.

Yang: Weiss has a problem with Ruby.

Weiss: PROBLEM! She's​ a hazard to my health!

Bill: everyone​ go to sleep now! Blake please blow out the candle.

End of chapter 4