~5~

Namjoons POV

This Chapter is gonna be considerably longer 

I slipped on my vans, and left my apartment headed for Felix park.

It was currently 6:45 pm, and the sun was gonna set soon.

I was a bit early to our meeting spot, but I was just anxious to see them again.

Mostly Y/N. Did she change at all?
Is she the same boy haircut and brace girl I knew?

Or.

I sat down on a bench and pulled out my phone and scrolled through my feed wathing for them to arrive.

~few minutes later~

"Namjoon! We're here."

I looked up to Jimin standing in front of me.

I looked around for Y/N. He said We..

Jimin suddenly stepped aside, and it was like I was blinded.

Y/N..

She's gorgeous..

Beyond gorgeous.

She's absolutely stunning.

I was lost for words, completely speechless.

She completely changed.

He hair was almost shoulder length and she didn't have braces.
She wore shimmery makeup and her clothes were pastel instead of the school uniform I'm used to seeing her in.

I stood up, and held out my hand.

"Y/N..Jimin.. It's nice to see y'all again." I commented shaking her hand.

"I don't know if I could say the same about you, namjoon." She teased, giving a small smirk.

Haha, cute.

"Namjoon hyung, Let's go get something to eat?" Jimin butted in.

I spared him a glance and nodded, before returning my sight on Y/N.

We began walking to a nearby restaurant.

When we arrived to the nearest one, which happened to be a nicer one, I opened the door for them.

"I don't remember you as a gentlemen, hyung." Jimin teased, Y/N giggled after him.

I smirked.

"yeah, I don't remember you being that short either, but i guess our memory deceives us.."

Jimin stopped, and looked at me.. well, i mean, looked up at me, with a pissed look.

I heard Y/N giggling at my comeback. So cute omg

"That was low." jimin pouted, and crossed his arm going to sit down at the nearest table.

"So are you." I continued teasing.

"Yah, Namjoon, Stop teasing my brother,thats my job." Y/N nudged me as she walked past and sat down next to jimin.

"Alright, alright," I sat down across from the siblings," What have you guys been up to?"

"well-" Jimin began to speak but was interrupted.

A waiter came to our table, setting down menus.

"Ill be right back to take your orders." she bowed with a smile, leaving quickly as she came.

"As I begin saying, Y/N have been living together after she graduated. I've been going to college for Dance Study, and this girl has been following in her older brother's footsteps, taking dance in college too."

"I've been interested in dance since i was young, Jimin. Don't act like your the first one." Y/N scoffed at her brother, elbowing him in the side. 

"I was born in busan first.." He teased her back.

"Wow, Dancer siblings. Must be fun. I wish i had a sibling." i sighed, looking at the two, pushing each other.

"You can have mine." Y/N laughed.

God, her laugh was so cute. 

"No, Jimin is a pest, i'd rather not." I teased jimin again.

"No wonder Y/N didn't like you. You are a jerk."Jimin retorted.

The waiter came back, so i thought of what to say next. After she took our orders I said.

"Yeah, well I guess I am a jerk." 

"You're not, you just follow the crowd." Y/N said suddenly. 

"Thanks, Y/N." I winked at her.

"Not a compliment, just a different insult." she winked back.

Damn.

She was more open, and extroverted than high school. She never had comebacks then.

This was a different Y/N. I don't know this Y/N.

But i want to.