Chapter 25

Rileys POV
I was walking by Beatrice to our technican job, I didn't even want to look or talk to Alex. Beatrice grabbed my hand smiling at me, I tryed smiling back "Don't worry about Alex, I'm here" we walked inside. I already saw Alex reading instructions on how to build something when suddenly the lights went off.

Some people gasped but then I heard someone speak up which I heard to be Officer Rose. "Don't worry guys there's something wrong with the power" she said pressing the on button on a torch. She handed out torches to us. I didn't even know that I was by Alex holding her arm. I quickly backed away from her and took a torch. I saw from the corner of my eye her smiling looking down.

"Riley and Alexis go fix a leak while I fix the power" Officer Rose said. We both glanced at eachother while I was shocked "Why do we have to do this?" Alex said. "You guys are the best in this class together, we have no water right now so get to it." Officer Rose said pulling out a ladder. I groaned and glanced at Officer Rose giving Alex keys. I followed Alex while my torch on her went to her butt. She looked back at me.

I kept my eyes down. We finally made it to the sewers. Ah fuck I better get to shower after this. We both stepped into the water, the water was up to my waist. Alex reached for my hand and holded it tighly, I tried to take my hand away but she holded tight "Your gonna get hurt so stop" she said. I gave up. We made it to the pole, I gave Alex materials while she got to work. I stared at her.

"Why would you make out with Kara" I said wanting some answers. She sighed and ignored me. I got more angrier how could she just ignore me. "Answer me Alexis" I said. She glared at me cause of her name. "I fucking told you I never gave in to Kara, I never kissed back, she kissed me first, now stop being a child about it" she said. The water started to raise up but not that much.

"Hurry up" I said. She looked frustrated "I'm trying to" she said back. It was silence for 2 minutes until she spoke up "Why would you kiss Jessica?" She questioned.

"Because, I like her" I said. Alex slammed the pole which I didn't flinch to, I didn't want her to see that I was scared. "You don't!" She said. Alex got up and grabbed all the materials shoving them too me. "I'm done let's go" she said. She didn't even hold my hand now, She just tryed walking out but the weight of water it was kind of hard too.

We went back to the tech place in soaking clothes, "Good job guys" Officer Rose said. She gave us 2 dollars each, Alex went up to me and put her 2 dollars in my pocket trying to walk away. I grabbed her arm "I don't want your 2 dollars" I tried giving it to her but she pushed me away scoffing. "I uh heard you needed it, Jasmine told me to give you money and this.." She pulled some dollars out her pocket and grabbed my hand giving the money to me.

"I didn't have time to give it to you because of uh" I knew was she was getting at "Yea" I nodded. Jasmine saved money for me. That Angel.

"So uh want to shower with me?" Alex said out of nowhere, her eyes widened and waited for what I was gonna say. To be honest, I was taken back also. "Well I didn't mean it li-" Alex stuttered but I cut her off "Yes I will" I said. Her eyes widened more. She stuttered some more as I followed her to the showers.

We were both in the showers taking off our clothes. I was a bit shy because the only person I showed myself naked to was Jessica. I pulled off my shirt which left me in a bra, Alex's eyes roamed all over my body, She bit her lip. I rolled my eyes. She took off all her clothes and she looked amazing. We both went into the showers, the water hitting on my face, She looked so sexy. Alex leaned into me more kissing my neck. I pushed her back and kissed her lips. She was shocked but gave in. I was in control and I liked it. My hands roamed to her backside.

We had great time, and uh no not sex

A/N-GUYSS I made it to the basketball team! I'm so excited