Chapter 16

Riley's POV

"Toothpaste please" I asked the inmate on the other side. She handed it to me and I gave her the cash. I turned quickly and bumped into someone buff. I looked up to see Officer Winn smirking, "Hey babe" I fake smiled at her and cringed at her calling me babe. I said a quick hey and turned to leave but she went in front of me. "You know I could give you free toothpaste, no need to spend money" I smiled at her "No thanks" she nodded her head. I walked to my job (techinican) I haven't made something in a while and I need to, little did I know Winn was following me. I rounded the corner and saw Kara leaning on the wall with her hands in her pockets. She glared at me and I smiled back. I went inside and kind of got nervous to see Alex since the little fight we had about officer Winn. I saw Alex and Beatrice talking, I made my way over to my station while Alex followed.

"Okay Inmates, today you guys will be fixing some fans since some inmates wrecked them and its really hot inside" Officer Winn said. I didn't know why we had to make fans, it was snowing outside. "Its really hot because i'm here" I said to Alex winking, she giggled at me and then Officer Winn slammed our station table and eyed the both of us. "No lovey dovey, wanna get seperated?" we both looked at eachother. I wonder where the other officer who use to supervise this workshop is, she said me and Alex were great partners. We both got to work, I handed Alex the tools. She didn't want me to do this cause she would think I would get hurt. The failure I am I agreed.

I was starting to get annoyed of Officer Winn, she was following me everywhere, I literally can't spend anytime with Alex, I wanna ''break up with her'' she thinks we're a couple. Hell no. I love only one person in this planet. Myself. Just kidding. I laughed to myself. "done!" Alex said smiling at her accomplishment. Officer Winn made her way towards us and pressed the on switch on the fan, the fan started spinning and we both hugged eachother. Winn clapped and eyed me.

All the inmates started going out as me and Alex cleaned up our station "Hey Perez, I want you to stay behind for a talk" Alex eyed officer winn. She sat on her desk looking at me clean up. Alex left and it was only me and her. She made her way over to the door and closed it "Why do that?" I asked. She smiled and locked it. *GULP* I grew nervous and backed away from her. "Don't be scared of your girlfriend" she pushed me down and went on top of me. She sucked on her fingers and slid her hands down my pants and throbbed. "S-stop" I said pushing her off of me. She grabbed my wrist and started fingering me "ah" she closed my mouth with her hands and throbbed faster. I swapped her hand away, punching her stomach. I made my way to the door and tryed to bang on it for help. I heard an officer on the other side unlocking the door.

The door opened and I saw Officer Rose looking at us suspiciously. "S-she tryed t-" I got cut off by Officer Winn hugging me covering my mouth, whispering in my ear "Tell them and you'll see what will happen" she let go of me and I pulled my pants up and walked away from her and past Rose. I looked back at her and saw her glaring at me. I shook it off and made my way to the bunk.

When I went inside I saw Alex and Maria sleeping while Jasmine was looking through a magazine. She looked up from her magazine and saw the look on my face "What happened" she said concerned.

"Oh I don't know, a police officer trying to molest me" I said sarcastically almost breaking down. She put down her magazine and came to me hugging me. One tear dropped. "Who was it I'll fucking beat them up, I don't care if it's a officer" I sad smiled at her and she continued hugging me. I let go "Officer Winn, don't tell Alex she's gonna get mad" I said. I could see Jasmine trying to keep her anger in, she always hated Winn anyways.

"Can you cuddle with me for a while?" I said to Jasmine. Her face lit up and she quickly nodded. We both cuddled in my bed. If Alex ever found out there would be chaos.