Chapter 13

Riley POV

"Ughhh" I groaned as I washed my face from vomiting. I don't remeber that much of what happened last night, hopefully I didn't cause chaos. "This is what happens when you drink alot" Sandy said watching me. Almost everyone was in the washroom. "It was only 3 sips" I said wiping my mouth. They all laughed

"Wow Perez 3 sips and your drunk already" Beatrice said.

Jasmine started snickering out of nowwhere and looked over to Alex. "What" I said to Jasmine. She started laughing and whispered to Beatrice. Beatrice looked at me in shock and smiled at the same time. What were they smiling and laughing at?. "What guys" I said again. Beatrice patted me on the head and whispered "Hickey" I was in shock and looked at the mirror.

I saw a kind of red rash on my neck. How did I not notice this before. "Oh shit" I said to myself. Alex chuckled. What if Alex... no. "No this can't be a hickey" I said to them.

"Looks like one" Jasmine said coming closer to take a look. Alex whispered to Jasmine. "Ohhh" Jasmine said. "I had sex with you Perez" Alex said. I looked at her in shock.

"W-Wha really?" I said. They all laughed. Alex walked over to me and whispered "it was so good" in a raspy voice.

"W-well I-m gonna go to Jessica" I said walking away, Jasmine followed me "It was a joke don't worry I know Alex would never do that, she probably maked out with you though" she said giggling. I sighed in relief. "But thats still bad, we both have g-" I said before Jasmine cut me off "Fuck those people" she said.

"Did Alex really make out with me?" I spoke to Jasmine. "Of course not, it was probably Jessica or someone." She looked away while saying it.

I missed Alex kissing me and cuddling with me but stupid Kara. Kara walked past us stopping to look at me and then she glanced at my neck and pulled me over. Jasmine went to the cafeteria. I looked at Kara and she looked angry. "What" was all I could say. "Who did you get that hickey from" why do people think its automatically a hickey.

"I don't know maybe Jessica." She pushed me to the wall.
"Alexis was with you at the party alone, tell me who really gave you that" she shoved me closer to the wall. "I said Jessica, now stop" I said tryna push her away but she was to strong.

I don't know who gave me this hickey or if it even is a hickey.

"Stay away from Alex okay? You'll see the worst from me" she said. I nodded quickly she punched me 3 times in the face leaving me on the ground holding my face. "Stupid head" I muttered to myself. She heard "what the fuck you say" she stepped on my hand and I groaned.

She left and I tryed to get up and walked to the cafeteria. I saw Alex,Beatrice,Jasmine and Maria sitting in our usual seat with them waiting for me. I grabbed my food and looked over at another table to see Sandy, Red and another two inmates. I walked to them and asked "Mind if I sit here" they looked over to  the other table "We dont mind kiddo" I sat down and glanced at the other table to see all of them looking at me.

They all looked hurt. But I shrugged it off and continued to eat my food. "So what happened with them" Sandy asked. I shrugged again "nothing" I said simply.

I wanted to stay away from Alex because right now Kara was eyeing me. "What happened with your face, its bleeding" I put my hand to my face to see blood going down, I guess Kara's punches were strong. I wiped the blood off and Red gave me a bandage. "I fell" I lied.

Jasmine couldn't take it anymore so she called out "PEREZME!" I glanced over and they all saw the blood. Jasmine looked concerned and signaled to come, I glanced at Kara and she was still eyeing me, like fuck off.

I shook my head and then Jasmine came over to me "If you dont fucking come I swear Perez, I will do things to you" she said right at my face, I chuckled "Like what? Hug me?" I said laughing.

She got really angry but smirked and walked away which left me confused. "Messed with the wrong bitch, Riley." Sandy said. "She won't hurt her Perezme" I said smirking. I glanced at them and soon remembered I was in a bunk with Jasmine and all of them. Fuck.

-----

I worked out in the gym alone, Jasmine was working out with Maria which kinda made me mad since we always work out together. Jessica came my way "Hey hey heyyyy Riley" she kissed me on the lips. "Hey Jess". She knew something was wrong but decided not to say anything. I glanced over to Jasmine to see her doing stretches and helping Maria, more like molesting Maria. Jasmine almost touched her boobs and they just giggled. They glanced over to me and I crossed my arms.

Jasmine smirked and touched Maria more. "I'll be your workout buddy"  Jessica said. I looked at her and forgot she was beside me. "No thanks, I'm done anyway" I said to Jessica, She nodded and smiled weakly.

I packed my things and eyed Jasmine and Maria while  walking out.

------

I walked to my bunk when I entered I saw all of them not even wanting to look up to me. Jasmine was still with Maria giggling about something, while Alex and Beatrice were playing chess. Beatrice was supposed to be at her bunk, but whatever. "Hey guys" I said, they all continued doing their thing ignoring me. I walked over to Jasmine and Maria and sat next to them, Jasmine took Maria's hand and walked away from me. I then walked to Beatrice and Alex but they ignored me.

"You can't ignore me for long" I said chuckling. I layed on my bed but as interrupted as someone kicked me from my back, I fell onto the ground. "Oww" I said looking up to see Jasmine. She went on top of me staring down at me. "What are you doing?" I said she smirked and umbuttoned my shirt. I pushed her hands away "What the fuck Jasmine" I said struggling to get out of her grip. She ignored me and called Alex over "What" Alex said to Jasmine.

Jasmine whispered something to Alex she smirked and nodded. Jasmine started feeling me up. "Hey I'm sorry Jasmine I'll tell you the full reason" I said to her she shrugged and covered my eyes with her hand, out of nowhere I felt someone's lips on mine, I recognized it before. She slipped in her tongue and bit my lip, we maked out for a while but I pulled away out of breathe. I looked to see Jasmine smiling down at me.

"Wha- did you just" I said stuttering. Her smile grew "Yes, I did". Jasmine just kissed me. I looked around and saw that Beatrice and Alex were away standing and watching us and Maria was trying to play chess by her self.

I couldn't see who kissed me because Jasmine covered my eyes, but was it really Jasmine?

I looked around again to see Alex out of breathe for some reason and Beatrice tryna cover Alex.

I decided to just play around with it "You're a great kisser then" I said to Jasmine. Jasmine giggled "Of course I am". I laughed sarcastically "Get off of me now"

Jasmine shook her head and started to grind on me "Ayeeee stop" I said pushing her away. "ahhhhhh I'm getting killed" Jasmine yelled. The guards came and Jasmine pulled me onto her, she whispered in my ear "Sit with us or the guards will do something worst to you" she said. I had no choice. "Fine fine" I said they all smiled.

"False alarm she just wanted to hug me" Jasmine said to the guards. "ugh stupid inmates" Guard Brady said.

Once the guards were gone "Hahahahh just kidding I ain't sitting with you" once I said that a hard pain went on my face "Owwiee" They all laughed. Jasmine slapped me. "Did you really have to Jasmine!" I said.

"Yes I did"