Chapter 10

"Oh shit that's good" Maria said while snorting something that looks like cocaine. "Stop that, you could get caught" Beatrice said walking up to her and snatching the bag away  away.

We were all in our bunks with no guards supervising us. It was bunk checking time and Maria hid the cigar under the mattress of the bed.

The 2 guards walked in glancing at us and started wrecking the place. Guard Brady checked under my mattress and then I could see Maria getting nervous. He walked over to Maria's mattress and found the cocaine and cigar, he glanced at Maria and then shoved it into his pocket looking to see if Officer King saw him.

He smirked at all of us "Done" and we all had shock looks on our faces. Once the guards were gone Maria panicked and Beatrice calmed her down.

"What am I gonna do now!" Maria said glancing at both of us repeatedly. "Get better at hiding it" we all looked at the entrance to see Alex with a smirk walking in with her hands in her pocket. She walked over to Maria and whispered something in her ear. Maria nodded and sighed.

"How about don't do drugs at all" I said to all of them. Alex scoffed and Maria was shaking her head. "How about fuck off" Alex said to me putting her arm around Maria.

I had an angry look on my face  and left to go to the gym.

-----

Jasmine took of her shirt and signaled to her body "I have better abs" I scoffed. "Inmate please put your shirt on" officer Raya said.  "In your dreams, I have muscles" I said putting up both of my arms.

"Arm wrestle me bitch" Jasmine said, I nodded and eventually Jasmine won. "Fuck you" I said pouting, she smirked "Fuck me hard then" Jasmine said sticking out her tongue.

"Ewww"

"Hey guys" Jessica said running up to us. She gave me a kiss and Jasmine a hug. "oooooo new couple" we both glanced at eachother.  Jessica gave  me a water bottle but Jasmine took it from me, drinking until it's done. I glanced at Jessica but she shrugged and left to another girl.
Jasmine spoke up again

"To be honest, I like you with Alex more"

I stared at her

She put her hands up backing away
"Just saying the truth" 

"Lets do more sit ups" I said changing the subject.

I didn't wanna talk about Alex, all I wanted to do is get my mind off her. She hurt me good. But it was hard to avoid her when she was in the same bunk as me and the same prison as me.

--------

I walked over to Red and she was also the gardener where she would garden fruits and vegetables for the kitchen. She convinced Counselor Herald for that.

Red looked at the garden and shook her head "Stupid people hiding stuff under the dirt" She said bending down to find gummy bears. I laughed slightly "Can I have that please Maria loves Candy"

She handed it out to me and I took it secretly putting it inside my pants.It was a small packet. "heh she probably thinks cocaine is sugar" I laughed also. "Do the rest I'll be back in a while" Red said leaving. I sighed and started planting but was soon interupted when a pile of dirt was kicked onto my face.

I heard laughs, I clenched my fists holding back. There was dirt in my mouth and I spitted it out. I wiped eyes and looked up to see Valentine's mom and some other people in her gang. "What the fuck was that for" I said yelling at her. "Speak to us properly bitch" One of her gang members said.

"Why did you kick dirt onto me?" Valentine's mom laughed and shoved me onto the floor kicking me again. They all laughed walking away and I stood up to see Red walking out of the green house and staring at me in shock.

"Wow you searching for gummy worms or something" she said bursting out laughing. Her Russian accent made it more funnier so I laughed with her. "What really happened to you" she said getting serious. "Valentine's gang just assaulted me." She nodded her head and helped me up, walking me to the sink.