Chapter 20

* G's POV *

"wake up" i heard some one say. I opened my eyes and saw matt smiling at me "what are you so jolly about?" i asked him "c'mon i have a surprise" he said. He helped me up on my feet and brought me out into the hallway, still in my sleepwear, i rubbed my eyes as he opened the door and to my surprise i saw my bestfriend hannah. "G!" she shouted "HAN!" i replied loudly. We went in for a half hug knowledgable that i had a broken arm. "aww, look at you" i saw hannahs older brother. "hi treny" i said going in for a hug "its trent but what ever floats your boat" he said hugging me. "oh gosh what are you doing here?" i asked both "hannah really wanted to see you" Trent answers, hannah just smiles widley. "c'mon trent we're gonna be late" matt says looking down at his phone. "G we'll be back" he said walking away with Trent. 

"should we go inside?" i asked hannah "we must i have to tell you something" she said, i went to the front door and realised that it was locked and we didnt have the key card. I knocked and heard some stumbling, obviously hayes. he opened the door "hey" he straightened up "hi" i replied, giving him a good morning quick hug and walking inside hannah following me in. "this is hannah" i say sitting down on my bed. "hi" hannah said softly with a little wave. Both hayes and i stared with confused faces but it flew away. "hi, umm im gonna go back to sleep" hayes announced and slipped under the covers of his bed. "okay so whats happening?" i asked. 

All i could see was hannah looking at hayes. He was amazng but she should know he's my boyfriend. "han!" i say snapping her out of her place. "what? oh right" she said and shook her head "grace is i dont know not her self" Hannah explained. "yeah that explains a lot" we both chuclked. "no, ha, what i mean is, she's ditching me to hang out with Justin and i only hang out with the people from my charity group, even when im free!" she explains. Me, Han and grace would spend some time at charity group during school holidays and the rest of the time is spent hanging out at one anothers house. It now just awkward. "and when i see her on the street she never says hi because you know why, shes with the drugo group" we both laughed a little, they were kind drugo's. 

We talked more and soon matt and trent came back. they looked like they had a good time. "welcome back" i said to both. "hi and han we have to go" Trent said. we got up and i hugged her "see you later, tell hayes i said bye" she said, "yeah ill make sure to do that" she said and they were out the door. 

A/N - sorry for a short one! im really tired, i had like 3 tests in one day :(