Chapter 16

* G's POV *

"hey G," hayes said facing me, "yep" i replied "i know that its been only like what a month or less since ive known you, but i really like you" he admitted, holy sh**. I wanted to say it back, but imagine what Matt would think, we would be mortified "well thats a little too bad because..." oh gosh i didnt want to say it. "i sort of like some one else" i say with a concerned face and shruged my shoulders. Once those words slipped out of my mouth i wanted to break down and cry. His face instantly dropped and i didnt know what to do. "hey hey, im really sor-" "its ok, its fine" he said. but obviously it wasnt. "but there are many more fish in the sea and... look," i pulled out my phone and went on one of my friends instagrams. "look shes better than me and you know what, why dont you ask her out" i suggest. What if he says yes and they do end up together. What ever the though i already said it.

He got my phone from my hands and looked through her instagram with a straight face. As he was scrolling, he found a picture of me and her and clicked on it, smiled and exited the photo and kept scrolling. I ust payed attention to the movie but still making sure he was occupied. "whats her number?" he asked me. "oh ill put it in." i said. He handed me his phone and i put her number in.

Her name was Olivia and she was literally perfect! At my school she was a cheer leader and i was on the touch football team she cheered for. It was fun because when she was on the side she would cheer for me sometimes while i just laughed at her. Ive always wanted her to be my best friend but she was in the popular group and i was just beneath them. People knew my name and were always nice to me. But others praised Olivia and her group. Always wanted to be them.

Olivia was always above me, i would get a B on a test and she'd get an A, i would get to talk to a really cute guy for ages but she'd always be their crush. She was better than me overall. I could never win, except i would win for sport and history, i was better at history than her.But those were only two things.

Once i was done with Hayes phone he gave me mine back. We continued to watch a movie in silence but hayes broke the silence "so whos the guy, y-you like?" he asked me hesitant to say it. "im not telling you" by saying that i really didnt know who i should come up with. "no you can tell me i wont tell anyone!" he said putting a cross over his heart and ouutting his hands up "ok well, no" i said trying not to laugh "c'mon who?" hayes says, i got really nervous and start to say something "look hayes if i dont want t tell you, you shouldnt push me, so please just dont" i say almost yelling.

His face drops and he lays back down. "im gonna take a shower" i say getting up and leaving. I get some clothes and could feel hayes staring at me. I ignore and just walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and it feels really nice on my skin. Once done i get out i put my pj shorts on, my long, long sleeve pj shirt and put on my knee high socks. I wrapped my hair in a towel and unlock the door.

Once i step out of the bathroom, i see hayes in only his boxers which is not a good sight at age 13 "JEEZ HAYES WHAT THE HELL!" i shout and cover my eyes. "oh sorry, i didnt know you didnt accept this" i could hear him say. "WELL YOU SHOULD PUT SOMETHING ON" i say a little more quiet. "okay okay" he says, i heard suffling and tried to find my way to my bed. "okay" he sighed. "good" i say sharply and go on my phone.

Minutes later matt comes in late and looks a little woosy. "HII" he yells loudly and flops on his bed, i get up and so does hayes after me "fuck hes drunk" i said as i swipe my forehead a little. "youve seen him drunk?" Hayes questions. "well yeah" i say. I grab a glass and pour clean water into it. "matt, matt" i say softly and he just groans. "Matt" i say firmer and louder. Nothing. hayes is standing next to me and is just watching. "Matt, you NEED to drink some water" i say firmly. He always needs to drink water so he doesnt wake up with a huge head ache which he always hates having. "MATT" i say so much louder leaning in towards him so that it was louder. "SHUT UP" he said agressivley and lifted his arm and slapped me across the face on my right cheek.

I fell down and crouched on the ground and dropped the glass of water on the floor "GIANA!" i heard Hayes yell. "ffuck fuck fuck" i said. It was stinging and it hurt so much. I felt a tear roll down my cheek "G, G look at me" Hayes said, he got his index finger and thumb and lifted my head up. "shit that was harder than i thought" he said looking at me, "what?" i said, i got up and saw matt just lying there with his eyes closed like nothing happened. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "shit" i said as i saw blood marks on my cheek. it WAS harder than i thought. I stared at my cheek through the mirror and focused my eyes on a shirtless hayes holding his shirt.

He moved past me and ran his shirt through some warm water. "what are you doing?" i asked him as another tear rolled down the other side of my cheek. He straightened up his posture sighing and looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes that i've fallen in love with. "well we dont want these perfectly white towels to get blood on them" he smiled. i chuckled. He lifted his wet shirt up and pressed it gentley to my cheek. I closed my eyes tightly and crinkled my nose to hold in the pain. As he push his wet shirt on and off it he left it on for a moment. i opened my eyes out of curiosity and saw him starring at me.

I he looked at me, and before i knew it our lips collided. I didnt know what to do but i kissed back. i put my free arm over his shoulders and he put his around my waist. I could feel the wet shirt on my back but put it aside. It lasted for 10 seconds and i pulled away only slightly so that our foreheads were still touching. I chuckled a little. "and what are you laughing at?" he questioned with that award winning smile of his. "you" i whispered. I let go of him and looked in the mirror and saw new blood coming out of the one slash. I went out to my suitcase and go my first aid kind of kit and got a bandaid. I got up and noticed hayes right behind me. "let me put it on" he said and led me to my bed.

He put it on and kissed my cheek. "thank you" i whispered "anything for you" he said, i started to blush but soon said "that was really cheesy" i chuckled "really?" he questions tilting his head. we both just chuckled and i layed down leaving him still sitting there. He got up and as her was about to turn to his bed i quickly said "where are you going?" he stopped and looked at me "sleep here" i said patting the spot next to me "does this make us official?" he questioned as he slipped underneath the covers "only if you want" i said "yeah that would be nice" he said. i rest my head on his bare chest "good night" i said "good night" he responded.

what would the boys think, what would the fans think, what would my parents think?

what would matt think?

A/N - i hope you llike this chapter because i sure did, follow me on vine: edits r us ♡

next chapter coming sooonnn!!