Chapter 7

i wake up to the sun in my face. Hayes was awake and he opened the blinds up. "mmmmmmm" i groan in frustration ecause i want to go back to sleep. I could here him chuckle. He had a really nice laugh. "rise......and shine" he said as i here him fixing the bed. "what time is it?" i mumble. "8:32" he said. I sit up and wipe my eyes. I turn to face him and smile and face the television, with the weather showing up. "good day to be in nashville" he said 'yeah" i chuckled. 

I pulled the blanket off of my legs and hopped out of my comfy bed. I look at matt and let out a sigh, he looed so cozy i didnt want to wake him up. i walk to the bathroom just to fix my hair "oh my gosh" i gasp as i look at the mirror "what?" i hear someone ask. "myy hair's a mess, its never this messy" i say, hayes just laughs. 

I fix my hair into a pony tail and wa'k back out. Hayes was on a wheely chair swinging side to side and keeping his eyes fixed on the television. I go to my bed and fix it up. "hey G, wanna grab some breakfast down at the cafe?" hayes asked and stopped swinging. "yeah sure, let me just get ready" i say, hayes nods and i fix up my pillows and go to my suitcase and pick out my clothes. I put my clothes on the rack and hopped in the shower. 

As the water ran down my body, i was thinking about magcon. It was today. I knew it was today so i picked out clothes for the right purpose. Once i was done i got out and dried off. I put on my black skinny jeans and rolled them up a little bit. I put on my navy blue and white base ball shirt on (you know the ones with the coloured sleeves) and blow dried my hair. Once blow dired i put it in a pony tail, much more neat than the one i did earlier and headed out the bathroom. 

I saw hayes putting on his shoes. I went to my suitcase and go some white socks and my low cut navy blue converse. Since i rolled up my jeans you could my ankles, just the way i liked it. I put on a bracelet and grabbed my phone. Hayes turned off the tv. "Ready?" he asked "yeah one sec" i said. I got a piece of paper and wrote down "hi matt, me and hayes went to get some breakfast, dont worry we'll get you some :) - G". I put it on the night stand next to him and said "Ready" 

"cool" he said "here" he said and handed me a pass with magcon on it. I had my very own VIP magcon pass, SWWEEEET. "it basically means free service you know like food and stuff" he explained "COOL" i said a bit too loud, "haha well magcon practice starts at 12 so we have some time" hes expained to me. "okay, leggo" i said. 

he grabbed a key card and we went out of the room. we bumped into shawn who was still in his pjs and had his pass around his "hey!" hayes yelled quietly. "heyy" he said to both of us "hi" i said. "the food at the cafe is delicious, wanna try?" he said handing us a box with a variety of different things "no thanks" i said "we're heading there anyway" hayes said. "oh and practice is at 11 they changed it becuse we got the ticket times mixed up" he informed us "oh ok" hayes said "see you later" shawn said "bye" me and hayes said. 

We went to the lift and went to the lobby area, we walked to the cafe. "ok lets see what they have" he said, i just chuckled, as we looked at the menu i heard some one call my name, "GIANNA!" i turned around and saw bart, "Bart" i smiled "Gianna right?" he asked "yeah um you can just call me G" i said "ok well then G, im very happy you could join us because i think mahogany gets a bit lonely being the only girl but anyway i hope you have fun" he says "thank you its awesome and i havent even seen the actual show yet" we both laughed, i could hear hayes ordering behind me but i ignored it. "ok well i gotta rush, see ya later" he said smiling "bye" i said and turned back to hayes still ordering. 

"hey what do you want?" he asked me "blueberry bagle and a crossaint meal for matt" i told him and looked around the hotel. It was very classy. I like blueberry bagles, and espesially with honey. "ok it'll only be 10 minutes. shall we?" he said directing to  a table. we sat and talked. when the food came we ate and talked about life in viginia and north carolina. it was nice. 

we checked the time and saw that it was 10:40. we walked back to our hotel room and saw matt throwing his shirt on. "MATT!" i shouted and startled him it was funny so we all laughed. i handed him his meal "thanks" he said. 

"we should get going" matt said and we all went down (all as in the magcon group) we went to the main hall where the event was held and just started setting up, the boy went around the back and i went to mahogany and helped set up with here "hey need any help" i asked her "oh that would be great" she said. "here can you just plug my laptop to this deck in the usb thingy." she said. she ws a little tired i could tell. i plugged it in and said "done" "cool" she said. I helped her and before i knew it it was time for magcon to start. 

A/N - im gonna update REAALLYYYY SOOONN i promise - follow my instagram @lovellymagcon