Suga

Suga had always found relationships difficult

Suga had always found relationships difficult. It wasn't that he didn't treat them right, it was just that he didn't really find the right one. That was... until you came along.

three years ago

"Come on! We'll be late." The bts boys ran down the street eager to make their rehearsal on time. You on the other hand were simply enjoying the sights of Seoul. You had never been there before and it was absolutely fantastic. Suddenly your whole body was jolted from behind as six boys ran past you. You frowned slightly dissapointed how they didn't stop to make sure you're okay. Your parents were just down the street admiring some precious ornament when someone barged into you and knocked you over completely. "Sorry!" He said as he helped you up. "It's okay..." You said smiling. The boy was gorgeous and your heart seemed to melt when you looked at his soft eyes. "No harm done" You said. "Min yoongi." The boy said as he held out his hand. "y/n". You shook it and couldn't help but blush. "Suga! Come on!" Jimin called and with that Suga waved weakly. You thought you would never see him again. A few hours later and you were waiting in the queue to meet BTS with one of your friends. You loved them and listened to their album all the time. You knew six out of seven of them. As it came to you, you walked over to Suga and your eyes instantly met making you speechless. Taehyung looked over and nudged J-hope. They watched as Suga stuttered a shy hello before knocking his bottle and various other things off the table. You spent a good five minutes talking to him which was longer than any fan got and after when you had returned home you got a call from him. "Hi." You heard him say. "Hi." You said back. Butterflies flew all over inside your stomach as you talked endlessly. You had no idea that you and Suga would meet again but there you were.

Years past and you and suga grew ever so close. He would come over to your country whenever he got the chance which was very little and when you finally became old enough, you travelled to see him in Seoul as much as you could. He would always wait for you at the airport and he would always make sure that you got on the plane home on time. Even the rest of the Bangtan Boys liked you. Everytime they danced you would watch them and try to copy them. You would bring them food and sing along as best as you can to all the english words in their rap songs. And whenever you got the chance, you and suga would always lay in the park near their studio to sleep and chill out. Everything was going fine. Until it all fell apart.

Present day

It was late. Suga was still working and when he did it made him more and more stressed. You quietly knocked on the door and brought in a plate of food which you placed next to him. Suga didn't even look at it. Instead he remained focused on his work. You shook the feeling off and chilled out in the lounge playing music and flicking through photos on your camera. Like suga, you had a passion for photography. There were a couple pictures of him too. Some of them were sleeping ones and some of them were of you taken by suga. You smiled as you flicked through them. You looked at the clock. You had three more days left and so far you hadn't done anything together. For some reason Suga was freezing you out. You decided to call Namjoon to find out if you had done anything wrong. "Not that i'm aware of... He might just be working on his mixtape. Don't worry. I'm sure he'll come around." You nod and hang up. You knew Namjoon was right. Suga is probably just stressed. The next morning, you woke up to see that Suga had gone. It was only 6:00 am and normally he would wake up at 7. You called his name around the house but no one answers. So you decided to head up to the studio with some left overs. You knew how jimin and Jin were when it came to your food. They loved it. As you got there, everybody welcomed you with hugs including Jimin who then dived for the food with jin in your hand. Suga didn't even look at you. Instead he stood up and walked past you. "Yoongi!" you call but the door closes behind him and everybody stares at you. Namjoon goes after him clearly shocked by his reaction.