Chapter 5 - I Hate Him

Start from the beginning

"What's that?" Nikita asked curiously.

Riddhima added; "Woh bandar yahan nahi hai...isliye!" (That monkey isn't here that's why!)

They all looked at each other and laughed then everyone got on with their work. Riddhima had added a bit of colour to her design and had moved onto her second design just as the other girls were getting started with their first...

...Two hours later the girls left their Textiles class and carried on walking down the corridor chatting happily about their designs and projects. Nikita was still arguing with Riddhima about making the outfit for her; Riddhima was so cheerful she wasn't looking ahead of her but was looking at Nikita instead when she walked right into someone; they both fell back onto the floor and Riddhima's folder flew out of her hand; all her designs and drawings were scattered on the floor.

"Hey! Can't you look where you're going...you stupid..." Riddhima looked up and came face to face with Armaan; "...Tum!" (You?)

Armaan answered defensively; "You weren't looking where you were going..." he stood up quickly and dusted off his clothes then turned to her fuming with anger.

"You were wrong and you don't even apologise..." Riddhima shot back angrily.

They had squared up in front of each other like they were going to rip each other's hair out any minute while the others around them began to roll their eyes as if to say; "Here we go again".

Armaan's voice was a rising; "Why should I apologise...it was your fault!"

Riddhima shoved his shoulder; "IT WAS YOUR FAULT!!" her voice took over and he shoved her back.

Rahul quickly jumped in between the two; "STOP IT!! That's enough!"

The girls picked up the papers from the floor and Riddhima, with the angriest expression on her face, stuffed them back into the folder.

"C'mon...let's go for lunch...I'm starving..." Muskaan lightened the atmosphere.

Abhi added; "Yep me too..."

They walked off down the corridor in pairs; Muskaan and Rahul holding hands, Riddhima, still upset, was walking with Nikita and Armaan and Abhi walked behind them. When they had almost reached the Common Room Abhi changed his mind stopping and making everyone else come to a halt.

"Guys...wait a minute..." Abhi spoke up as they all watched him with raised eye brows.

"What's up?" Armaan asked.

"Why don't we leave now?" Abhi told them; "...There's no point hanging around here we haven't got next lesson...so why don't we go to the mall?"

Muskaan agreed; "Yeah that's a good idea then we can get something decent to eat..."

Rahul nodded; "C'mon then let's go..."

The gang had decided to go their second favourite hangout...The Mall. They loved chilling in the mall, especially the girls. They had bought food from all over the place, the guys' unhealthy food from Mc. Donald's and the girls had healthy sandwiches and salad pots from the salad bars.

When they had got their food they all sat around their favourite spot by the fountain; it was always their favourite hangout, they loved it as it had such a pleasant feeling, sitting by the fountain or the comfy chairs sipping coffee or munching on the mall's best chocolate chip cookies, cracking jokes among themselves or teasing each other, they always had fun when they were there together. Armaan, Abhi and Nikita sat on the edge of the fountain eating their food, Riddhima sat on the comfy chair having a sandwich and Rahul and Muskaan sat on the same chair sharing their food.