Chapter 2: Peter Pan

Wendy's POV.

I wake up on the cold wet ground, it's cold and I can't even see the sun. There's so many tick trees. My brothers are gone. Did they wounded off? I don't know but I'm going to find out. When I start walking my brothers come running towards me at full speed.

"Wendy!" They both yell in relief.

John is excited and bouncing around, and Michael asks if we can look for food because he's hungry. This is how they usually act. I'm to amazed with the island to even speak. Its so beautiful and mysterious. I don't get a chance to answer my brothers.

"Who's there?" A tall boy with blond hair, and a hood on, asks us. We all freeze when we realize what's going on. He has a bow and arrow pointed at my face. There's a couple other boys with him. They look around my age, which is 17. None look younger then 12.

"Hello my name is John Darling" John said with fear in his voice. The boys in the back start to giggle at his fear. The boy in the hood gives them one look and they all become silent.

"I'm Wendy, Wendy Moira Angela Darling and that's my brother Michael Darling." I said a bit annoyed, I need answers.

"Are you lost girl?" he asked a bit rudely.

"Yes." I state the obvious.

"My name is Felix." He said then he told us to follow them so we did, we really didn't have a choice.

We ended up in a clearing, where more boys gathered around a campfire. In the middle of the campfire circle sits a boy, boy isn't the right word but I can't think of another. He's technically not a man, he's too young. He has a domineering presence even sitting down. His eyes are the color of the forest and his chestnut hair looks soft. I need to focus or I might fall in love, I jokily think.

"Well well what is this, a girl?" He looks me up and down. "Maybe a girl. Why are you here?"

Suddenly he isn't as handsome as I thought. "Your idiot shadow kidnapped me and my brothers."

"Well that's interesting my shadow must of confused you for a boy." He smirks as he notices my annoyance.

"Is this your attempt at a joke?" I asks angrily.

"I'm afraid not. Don't worry maybe you'll get prettier over time." He says trying not to laugh.

"What is your name, mean boy?" I asked bitterly, I will make up a horrible nickname and call him that instead.

"What's yours?" He asked back.

"Wendy, Wendy Moira Angela Darling" I reply confidently.

"That's too long I'll call you Bird."

"Don't call me that." I need to stay focused on getting information so we can get out of here. "What's your name?"

"Peter, Peter Pan." He replies, my eyes widen in horror. This must be a joke.