Chapter 5: Plane...Ugly

Wendy's POV.

I barely manage to keep up with him and we end up with the rest of the group again. I realize I lost my chance in taking him out while he was alone. Idiot. I can't fight them off alone and my brothers can't help me. I need to stay focused. I can't let another opportunity like that pass me again.

"You only call Peter Pan, Pan never Peter or anything else he doesn't like it." Felix says with a warning tone.

"Why?" I ask only half listening.

"I don't know why don't you ask him?" Felix replies rudely, making me snap my head towards his direction. He's already back to ignoring me, good. Then we stopped in an opening in the middle of the forest.

"Welcome to my camp, Bird!" Pan yells out smirking like the devil he is. I wanna slap him so bad but I can't. This is his island and I have to play by his stupid immature rules.

"How interesting I thought you would give your boys a nicer camp, this is just plane...ugly." I reply trying to strike a nerve.

"Not as ugly as you." He throws back, I won't let that faze me. He gets in my face and cups his ear waiting for my reply.

"But it's close." That gets me a smirk.

"Yes yes it is." He says smiling, not smirk. He needs to stop smiling it's distracting.

Sorry it was short still having writers block on this story