pain

warning there are losing loved ones in this chapter.and maybe tears (maybe) enjoy.

kaneki

u were on ur break with kaneki.u were walking around."ok then what would u do if u were able to rule the world"u ask kaneki.u 2 were asking each other questions."i would make sure my beloved y/n can rule next to me"he says making me laugh."chessy much"u asked."ok so what would u do if u there was war between ghouls and humans"he asked.u tapped ur chin."i wuld make sure all the ones i care bout lives and the ones i hate,die.by me"u said with a childish smile."oh y/n.dangerous much"he says."wha u should know that by now"u said.then u heard familiar yells.

i turned around to hear it again."y/n do u hear that"kaneki asks.i didn't repond.i ran towards the sound.i knew this day would come.i ran to the alley where the sound was coming from.it was 2 CCG investagors.and they were trapping my parents.ther kagunes were fading due to the gas they threw at them."leave us alone"my mother cried."we have a daughter.we promised to not leave her"my father says holding my mom closer to him."don't worry u will see her soon once i am done with her"the old man says the swings his quinque at them.my kagune activated and my eyes turned red and black..i ran in and the man turned and stabbed me in the leg."Y/-!"my mother yells but was stopped when my father covered her mouth."get out of here"my dad yells."i am not leaving without u guys"i yelled as my kagune started battling the quinque.

"little girl plaing hero here now"the old man says the pushes me with my parents."u are not ready to go yet"my father says.they both kiss my head and gave me a tight hug.then my father quickly wrapped his kagune around my wiast and threw me."MOM! DAD!"i screamed the landed on the roof of a building.i ran to the edge to only see then get stabbed.i watched at blood went everywhere.i felt weak.i couldn't do anything. i didn't do anything."their quinque are still good.should we make them into my new quinques"the old man say the other man."of course mr. mado"the other man says.i ran away.i didn't care anymore.

hide 

u were out hunting.it was time to eat again.u went out and trapped a human."f-fading smile"the human stuttered in fear."the one and only"u said as ur eyes turned red and black."please don't i have to take care of bully/name"the man says."oh so u are the father of bully/name.let me tell u she is a bitch"u said as ur kagune appeared."please don't.i love her very much and i don't want to leave her alone"the man says pressing himself closer to the wall."well she made me alone as well.she always knows what to do to make me cry"u said then stabbed the man."she has no mother"he said with his final breath."too bad.she should know what happened when u mess with a ghoul.this is her deadline"u said to the dead body.

"y/n!?" i turned around to see hide standing there.my eyes widen."h-hide"i stuttered.tears filled my eyes. quickly grabbed the body and ran away.i ran back home.i dropped the body in the kitchen and ran to my room.i cried for a long time.once i finally stopped it was when i heard a big crash.i ran down to see my mother on the ground."mom"i yelled as i ran to her body.she was pale and thin."mom please"i begged.she wasn't breathing."mom"i sobbed."NOT AGAIN'i screamed in pain."please don't leave me alone"i begged.

i sat in the house for weeks.i didn't bother going to school.i bet hide told the CCG bout me.i bet he is scared of me.i lost everyone.when will this pain finally stop?

ayato

u noticed that ur dad was not at home anymore.and that on the news there was a new well known ghoul that was most wanted,his name was screaming slice.he got that name because he makes people and ghouls scream in pain and he always slice them in half before saying "i fucking hate u all" then eating them.but u ignored it.u even started noticing that ur little sister have been getting cuts,marks,bruises.u started to worry bout her,then she finally told u that when u were at school,dad would beat her until she was on the verge of dying.this angered u,so u went to confont him.but it didn't ended well.