he catches u singing

kaneki

u were in your room with music coming from your phone on.u know that feeling u need to get away from the world, then the word music comes to mind.since ur mind was on kaneki u put on a love song.

after dancing and singing around ur room.ur mind was relaxed and ur stomach was growling.u turn your phone off then u see kaneki sitting on ur bed."what the hell man"u yelled."oh sorry,i came over to see if u wanted to go to Anteiku to eat" he says jumping to his feet."u better be glad I am hungry"u growled before dragging him to the shop." by the way u have a beautiful voice" he says "shut up!". " love u too" he says before u glared at him with a blush on ur face."s-shut up"

song: love u like a love song

hide

it was after school.and ur mom was sleeping and u felt more unhappy then usual.what do u do?u put on music to take u away from the real world like u always do.and since ur mom was going to be sleeping for a bit u went out.u walked to the park and sat down at the tree, making sure no one was around u plugged in ur earbuds and played the song.

u started playing a song that u felt like, it explains what u wanted right now.and since u were alone u started singing the song and taping ur foot on the ground, matching the beat that the song played.once u were done u felt like crying again but then u felt arms go around u.ur eyes went red but then u realized who it was,u quickly turned ur eyes back to normal."h-hide" "nice singing but not the right words" he says."thanks"u mumbled.he stood up and pulled u up as well." is she getting better"hide asked as u shook ur head." I wish I can help but i have no idea on health" he says scratching his head." it is ok"u said with a smile." come on" he says as he wrapped an arm around ur shoulders and walked u home.

song: shatter me

ayato

just hanging in your room.u were bored as fuck right now. didn't feel like going out,and i made sure that ayato knew that so he wouldn't be outside waiting for you.y/n knew that everyone was sleeping.bored she plugs in her earbuds and plays a song on youtube that she loved for a while.

u plugged in ur headphones and listened to the song u put on.once the song started u couldn't help but sing along.once the song finished in the corner of ur eyes u saw a shadow near ur window.and it wasn't an animal it was more like a person shape.u quietly walked to the window,u opened the window quickly and pulled the unknown person inside.u put ur arm around its neck and covered its mouth with ur other hand.ur hear muffles.u looked at the person to see ayato."oops"u said letting him go."note to self.don't stalk a female ghoul"he says brushing his coat and pants."oh sorry what did u think I would do and u are a weirdo for stalking female ghouls"u said rolling ur eyes.then u realized something "Woah Woah u stalk other girls,"u asked angerly as ur iris turned red.he rolled his eyes "of course not.why would I be seeing other ghouls if I already got one" he says. "good"u muttered as ur eyes turned back to normal." so why are u here"u asked "oh sorry u wanted to see u" he snapped."aww missed me already,"u said with a child's voice.he rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue." in ur dreams" he muttered."I just heard u say it ayato"u said crossing ur arms." whatever," he says turning around.u just smirked knowing he was pink." sure whatever u say ayato,"u say.

song: sarcasm

nishiki

it was lunch time and since u were a ghoul u couldn't eat.i were thinking about hunting for ur parents and brother but then u remembered that they ate last week.yes, u have an older brother.he is annoying tho.u sat down and plugged in ur headphones in.u put it on ur head and stared at the view while singing.u finally shut ur eyes and let the song replay itself.

soon u felt a tap on ur head.opening ur eyes u looked up to see nishiki."hey nishy"u said.he sat down next to u." I didn't take u as a singer" he says looking at u."shut up"u punched his shoulder." but, smoking and drinking?" he asks." i is just a song"u said crossing ur arms and looking away.he wraps an arm around u and pulled u closer to him." sorry i just like ur singing.the song matches u" he says.u look at him and smiled."thanks, nishiki"u said with a smile." no problem pretty girl" he says kissing ur head.

song: pretty girl