"No I haven't. Even if I did, you'd be the last person I'd go after. Have some respect, Jesus," I shake my head and answer a bunch of other questions from people I don't know. As soon as the bell rings I leave to go to my next class. It's AP English, then AP Chemistry. I pray to whatever God is up above that I can get through the next two hours.

I all but fall into my car after Chemistry. That was exhausting, and I still have two more hours to go after lunch. Madison hops into my car and we head to the Chinese restaurant to pick up our order. I remember what happened in my 1st hour.

"Hey you remember that really hot client of mine that we saw in Starbucks?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"Lord, yes! I would so go gay for her. What about her?" Madison asks, not even looking up from her phone.

"She's my Weights teacher." Madison's head whips up so fast, I'm surprised it didn't break her neck. "Yeah, yeah, I know. She's really hot. But I can't do anything about it. She could get fired and arrested. And before you say it, I know I'm turning 18 in a week, but still." Madi looked back down at her phone as we pulled up to the restaurant. She offered to get our food and I agreed. I open a snapchat from Chloe. It's a picture of her and it says "hey gorgeous". I roll my eyes and respond with a picture of the steering wheel and a "hey". I plug my phone into my stereo and start blasting Ski Mask The Slump God. When Madi gets in the car, I speed off towards the school. We get there and we tell each other goodbye then go to our 5th hours. Once I get to Phlebotomy, I start to eat my food. The teacher was just making sure we were in the right place the entire time while also mentioning numerous times that we had to have our CNA certification to take the class. I roll my eyes at this as I scroll through Instagram. Somehow, I come across Adrianna's Instagram. I click follow and wait to see if she accepted it. Within a minute, she did. Huh. She must be on her plan period or something. The bell rings and I head to my last class of the day. I'm stopped by a friend of mine, Bella. We're good enough friends to talk every once in a while, but not good enough friends to spend time together outside of school, other than parties. This is why I was surprised to find out that her sister is that annoying freshman I ran into earlier. Well I thought she was a freshman. Turns out she's actually a junior, but she just moved in with Bella and her mom. I find out her name is Ally. Ally and Bella seem like complete opposites. Bella is the sweet girl with straight A's, while Ally seems like the girl to get drunk and smoke weed and sleep around. I walk to class confused and become even more confused when my teacher isn't in the class. Shrugging it off, I sit down in a seat in the back as usual. I'm on my phone when Adrianna walks in. My confusion grows even more. Taking one earbud out and putting my phone on the table, I prepare to listen. Adrianna catches my eye and looks surprised but then she smiles.

"Hello, class and welcome to World Government! This is a required course to graduate, so don't even think of dropping out. My name is Ms. Martin, I'm a Weights teacher, a soccer coach, and I teach World Government 5th and 7th hour. I'm from Paris, France, but I moved to the United States when I was 15. I've just recently moved to this town, though. Some of you are cursed and have me two times a day." She smirks and looks in my direction. "Others of you only have me for this class. My advice is don't get on my nerves and don't be disrespectful. I won't hesitate to send you to the office. Are we clear?" There are a bunch of yes ma'am's from the class. She rattled something in me when she got all bossy. It was actually really hot. What? No. No. She's my teacher. I gotta stop.

Adrianna talks about when she was in France and how she immigrated to the US. I'm so entranced by her voice, I don't even realize that it's the end of class until the bell rings. Putting my things in my bag, I have an idea. I walk up to Adrianna's desk. She looks up and, when she sees it's me, she smiles and leans back while crossing her arms. This pushed her breasts up and I tried very hard not to notice, but I failed. Miserably.

"Can I help you Tatum?" Now that I know where she's from, I can hear her accent much more distinctly.

"Actually, Ms. Martin, you can." She frowns.

"Tatum, I told you not to call me that outside of class." I blush and instantly apologize. "No, it's fine. Just make an effort please?" I nod.

"Do you have a plan period right now?" She nods with a questioning look on her face. "Well I was thinking, if you were free, you could sign those papers now? I brought the file with me because I was planning on working on it today." Adrianna thinks about it for a second.

"Hm. Well my plan is actually booked. I have so many emails to respond to. Don't you have a class?" I shake my head.

"No. Your class was my last class."

"Oh ok. Didn't you say your birthday was coming up?" I was surprised by this question.

"Yes Ms. M- I mean Adrianna. I did. It's next Tuesday. Why?"

"I was just curious is all. I'm still confused as to how you can balance school and work at a job like that." Adrianna leans forward on her desk, pushing up her boobs even further. Clearing my throat, I begin to explain how I normally just work weekends, but Asher is making me take 3 months off." My teacher is listening intently to my explanation.

"Ah I see. So your parents are okay with you working all the time?" I shake my head.

"No, not really. I moved out a couple years ago though and moved in with Asher. My moms always on my head about it and saying I'll stress myself out too much," I tell her.

"What about your dad?" My face drops a little bit and she can tell. "I'm sorry if it's a sensitive subject I didn't mean to-" I cut her off with a laugh.

"No you're okay. He died in the army a few years ago, but I've coped with it and got over it. I do have to head out though. I'll see you at 5?" Adrianna smiles at me and nods. With that, I leave my new favorite teacher's class.