Training?

"Yo,," said Adrian,

who was walking on the ceiling.

"Ahh! What the fuck Adrian!" I said.
He almost give me a heart attack.
Dawn just left,

"Shh, you don't want her to hear you, right?" He said.
He hops down from the ceiling.
"Ok ok, I know that but why are you up there," I asked.

"Oh right. Grandma decided that it's time for you to train." He said.

"Train?" I said.

"For what to defeat the evil aliens or the demon king, what the point."

"Yeah, I know it sounds really stupid." He said.

"Oh no, I only have two powers that don't work unless I want them too. Stop me before I go out of control and use them to clean my room. Oh no." I said sarcastically.

"Ok, I get it." He said.

"Seriously all my life I never knew I had powers and now that I do, nothing happens. For all I know I could have gone without knowing about them and life would be the same" I said.

"That true that only thing is how did you learn how to control them." He asked.

"Uh, I don't know I just relaxed and went on with my life," I said.

"I'm seriously jealous of you." He said.

"Don't be you have it better I promise you that" I said.

"So have you tried anything else?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked he lost me.

"You know, do you have other powers." He said.

"Uh, I never thought of it that, why?" I said.

"Then why not try?" He said.

I can feel some malicious intention coming to form him, but yeah he's right.

"Sure why not?" I said.

A couple of hours later and I regret my decision.

"Ok so you can't fly, but you do have a healing factor that well takes time." He said.

We were in the backyard and I lay face first to the ground. While he floats around me, I broke my arm but it has finally healed back to normal.

"This isn't good, that this rate it will take a while to figure out what powers you have." He said.

I got up,

"I think we're better off with me learning how to use my speed," I said.

But I realize that I suck.

"Uhg I fix the tree as much as I could." He said.

We were that the park and I sat on a bunch trying to stop the bleeding from my nose. A tree was now bending weirdly. It not like I can't be fast, I can't control how fast I'm going. It also doesn't help that my sight does the same, I can see what's in front of me sometimes.

"Next," I said am irritated.
This seems much for just knowing what powers I have it not like I'm going to use them any time soon.
Adrian just smiles and seems in a happy mood.
"What your so happy about?" I asked him.
"Well it kinda of cool that I get to hangout with someone in the sun and do vampire stuff," Adrian said.
"There's no half vampires where you live," I asked.
"Yeah but most of them don't like being in the sun and I'm pretty much the only one that can walk in the sun without worrying of burning." He said.