The cheerleaders

As I did a quick run to the Mercy hospital where Victor's dad works, as I was making my way there, an ambulance was heading to the hospital. The driver knew who I was, stopped, and let me get in the back.

"Lucky for you kid, you don't have to play dead this time," the driver said.

"Thank Greg," I said.

"Mrs. Bessie should be at the desk, I get her for you," said Keith.
"Thanks," I said.

"No thank you we can't help everyone with the hunters peeking in every hour," said Greg.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He doing well right now just busy since he has to get the position if not we are about to lose a lot of coworkers," said Greg.

"I figured," I said.
"Kid you better be careful, we know you're looking around but don't get stuck in a trap," said Keith.

"I will," I said.

We stopped and Keith hopped off. He ran inside and in a minute, Mrs. Bessie came out holding a box of items. I heard someone outside.

"What are you doing Mrs.Bessie?" someone said outside.

It was a familiar voice.

"Shit it's Mia," whispered Greg.

Damn it, my aunt.

"Is she alone?" I asked.

"She never is," He said.

"Fuck," I said.

"Hide over here, they are about to do a check-up," He said.

He pointed at a small cabinet door, I just sucked it up and got in there with the items inside to cover me. When I closed the door Greg got out.

"What's the problem?" He said.

"Why is the nurse at the front desk not at the front desk?" said my aunt.

"We used up our supplies and well Keith went to get something to eat and Mrs.Bessie was just doing us a favor," said Greg.

"Why can't you do it?" she asked.
"There has to be someone on the wheel, at all times." He said.
"Then I hope you don't mind if we check," She said.

Without him saying anything, I'm guessing the people with her open the door.

"There's nothing," said my cousin Ben, I remember that squeaky voice anywhere.

"I'm just going to put these in there," said Mrs. Bessie.

"Why no let Greg here do it, Mrs.Bessie," said my aunt.

"Mia," said Victor's Dad.

Oh thank god it's him.

"David." said my aunt.

"It's Dr. Sol and Why are you here?" He said.

"Just check on the operation of this Hospital it seems out of order." She said.

"Miss.Hellsing I don't think you were put in charge and I am sure that Mr.Simmons is not expecting you today," He said.

"Well I have to talk to him," said she.

"He's in a meeting, I can take you there, and leave our paramedics alone they got work to do" He said.
"Thank you" she said.

I heard them follow and has the steps got quite. Mrs Bessie came in and let me out.

"Joey!" she whispered.

I was quick to get out.

"You were supposed to be there 20 min ago!" she said.