Step 1: Setting The Traps

Sitting in a coffee-house were five women. One blonde, one brunette, one redhead, one with ombre hair and the other with pink hair. Each with their own cold frapped coffees as they discussed the same topic, well specifically person. The multi billionaire CEO heart-throb, Trunks Ouji Briefs. What was even better is that each and every one of these girls are his exes. Aria Hamilton, the red-head dated him for three months before he ultimately dumped her in front of her own family on his birthday. Artemis Copperfield, the brunette dated him for four months and he broke it off after he found out she had supplied herself with her own money...he said that no girl can work for her own. Cheryl Eberlee, the ombre haired girl with a spunky attitude dumped him after seeing he was two-timing her with Dahlia Clark, the pink haired girl who has a successful modeling career along side Cheryl.

These five women had a plan for vengeance against Trunks, and the only one to successfully fulfill the plan was Marron Chestnut. All these women had one goal in common, they have all been hurt by that purple-haired demon, Trunks. Cheryl had rounded up the women telling them all about the brilliant plan that was already in motion. "Alright ladies settle down we must tell our lovely Marron of the plan we have, hm?" Cheryl stated setting down the cup. "Now Marron...I'm sure you're familiar with all of us, we've all had our shot in tabloids with that bastard."

The blonde nodded, "Yeah, I've heard countless news articles talk about you." She said sheepishly as she began to drink out of her straw eyeing the women intently. She felt Dahlia's eyes linger on her and immediately switch away to Cheryl.

"Well, we...have a plan." Artemis chimed in as the other women snapped their heads towards her a bit angrily.

"Artemis were you the one to explain the plan!" Cheryl snapped as Artemis looked down embarrassingly. "Sorry about that...anyway the plan sounds quite simple, but it really isn't." She stated looking over to Dahlia who was too busy looking down to her perfectly manicured nails, with a bored arrogant expression on her face. Cheryl's brow twitched as she coughed loudly, "Dahlia!"

The pink-haired model blinked and looked up, "Oh yeah, well the plan itself is to make Trunks fall for you." She explained, "But to break his heart, well there is the difficult part." She stated biting her lip, "Trunks has several tactics you must know..if you don't take precaution you will find yourself in his bed, and that's not where the plan's meant to head anyway."

Aria, the most quiet one there handed her a journal. "These are all the ways Trunks normally flirts with girls, we've all composed this journal based on our experiences with him...since you work with him you already know how much of a sexist bastard he truly is. So no need to warn you about that."

Cheryl began to rummage threw her purse and slid a paper over to Marron. "Now, Marron...this is an invitation to an all-exclusive party at Son Goten's night club, Galaxy...one of the most prestigious clubs in all of West City, and I've made you an invitation." She smirked proud of her amazing infringement skills. "The plan is to go to this club, find Trunks...from there you'll have to get him in through that mysterious girl attitude. Get him to follow you around, I'm sure you know how to do that." Cheryl laughed, "But anyway when you finally reveal yourself, he should act shocked, and if he goes with a date..."

Artemis smirked, "You get his attention in every way possible, subtly and classily...you'll see the girl grow infuriated as she desperately tries to get his attention...it'll be amusing." She chuckled.

Dahlia looked over to Marron blinking slowly with an unchanged expression on her face, "We're going to get you all pampered up, make him fall for you and you at your most alluring." She smiled twirling a piece of Marron's blonde hair in her finger. "So pretty." She murmured, "This will work."

Cheryl looked over to the blonde with hope in her oceanic-blue eyes. "So...Marron," She began with a smile, "You in?"

Marron smiled at them, and with the most sneaky looking smirk she nodded, "I'm in."