Chapter 17 : In His Grip (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Please vent a little for me. I hate seeing you like this." He started to rub my shoulder as he held my hand, rubbing my palm with his thumb. His movements were so soft, his breathing was gentle.

I've been through so much shit, I am ready to admit that my life is a complete shithole.

All I have right now is All Might, who is sitting next to me, the only time he will ever be vulnerable is in front of me, right now. He's showing so much care and with all this shit happened to me, I know that I am so close to breaking.

"Mei?" he asks, looking at me. That's it. I broke.

I threw my hands over to my face and sobbed, rocking back and forth I cried loudly. My shoulders shook violently and tears were soaking my lap. "Shhh..." his voice only caused me to feel more pain, I couldn't settle, I had to let everything out. Out of nowhere I tightly hugged All Might, muffling my sobs in his shoulder, having one hand grasping a hand full of his hair and the other holding his shoulders. I sounded like a child. It wouldn't end, the tears kept swimming down my cheeks. I held on tightly as though if I let go I might never see him again. Having the feeling that I might lose another close friend of mine again.

He started rubbing my back and whispered calming words into my ears. Soon enough, I calmed down but I didn't break away from the hug.

We both stayed in that position for a bit, I occasionally hiccupped. He pulled me back a bit and looked at me, I was trying to wipe my tears away, sniffling every so often. He started stroking my hair and caressed my face and my body as if I were made out of porcelain.

He kissed my cheek as if he were making the tears disappear.

I froze for a while and blushed, but I don't care anymore.

He used his thumb and wiped away a bit of the moisture from my cheeks.

"It's okay to feel like this, you don't have to keep it in all the time, it's not healthy." There was a long pause, he looked at me deep in the eyes "I'm here for you, always. Just remember that I will never leave you." I nodded and smiled slightly. "Mei, I'm sorry if-"

I suddenly kissed him harshly on the lips. I held his face and continued to kiss him until I was able to bring him inside my room. I laid him on my bed.

"Mei, what are you doing?" he questioned. I just wanted to be with him. That's all. Just this one night I wanted to make myself his and only his. I'm afraid to lose him and this is what I want.

"I know what I'm doing, all I ask of you is to make me yours." He looked so taken aback which is cute. He sat up and started to kiss my neck "I've been wanting to do this." He stated in his husky voice, it turned me on so good and I can already feel myself getting wet. He lifted up my shirt and threw it across the room. Without taking my bra off, he licked and kissed the top. I threw my head back as I felt his hand rub over my crotch. Without hesitation, I stood up and slowly took my shorts off. All Might sat on the edge of the bed and held my hips and began rubbing my womanly curves up and down.

"You're so beautiful Mei." He looks up at me as I stand there in my bra and undies. I smiled at him and took his shirt off, revealing his muscular body. While he sat there, I undid his pants to see his very huge erection under his underwear. I fully pulled his pants off and looked up at him. He had a look of confusion as I smiled reassuringly and took his underwear off and grasped his hard dick.

I proceeded to lick it up and down while sucking his tip. I heard a light moan escaped his mouth Then I felt that he grabbed a handful of my hair and his head swung back, revealing his defines adam's apple. I bobbed my head up and down and used my hands for more stimulation.

A few grunts can be heard from him and as I looked up, I can see him staring back at me seductively.

I think I'm doing good since I see him swing his head back and slightly buck his hips forward causing me to accept more of him in my mouth.

His breath became hitched and heavy "FUCK! Mei, just like that!" I continued and soon enough I witnessed his orgasm. His groans filled the room as he swung his mouth open. "D-Don't" he moaned, thinking that I wouldn't enjoy swallowing his cum. But I did anyway, accepting every bit of him.

I sat back to catch a breath, although the room was dimly lit I can still see his heavy blush, his chest rise and fall, his half lidded eyes stared back at me seductively. "I guess I should repay the favour." He stated.

He stood me up and laid me on the bed. I sat up as he straddled me. He unhooked my bra and began to take it in the sight of my beautiful breasts. Slowly, he leaned in, he sucked and nibbled, turning me on and making me wet. One hand supported him as the other travelled downwards and rubbed my crotch.

My breathing became heavy but that wasn't enough for him. He proceeded to take off my underwear while looking at me in the eyes. He rubbed my clit, earning him a moan "You like it? I'll give you more of it." For some reason, I liked him using trash talk. I only smiled and held his face, as we both kissed he slid a finger ever so slowly in, while simultaneously rubbing my clit. I broke from the heated kiss and breathed heavily and soon moaned loudly holding his shoulder and swaying my hips a little. "F-Fuck! All Might ohhh!!" I arched my back slightly. I stared at All Might as he looked down on my squirming form. "You like this?" he questioned. "Yes, just like that." I closed my eyes and let the feeling consume me. Suddenly it stopped. I looked back at All Might with disappointment but saw him spreading my legs "Please, All Might." I urged him. He only bent down and licked my clit. It was a whole new feeling. I noticed his dick getting harder by the second. He licked and sucked and even inserted his tongue, he moved around it slightly. "All Might...All Might.." I repeated his name until the sensation stopped once more. I opened my eyes and saw him hovering over me. "Please, All Mi- Ahhhh!" I let out a breathy moan as he slammed himself into me. He got up and balanced on his knees, I held my hips up to him and he held them and began slamming himself into me repeatedly. I screamed and moaned and repeated his name. "FUCK ALL MIGHT! YOU'RE SO HUGE!" I admitted. "You're so fucking tight and wet!" he breathlessly groaned. "Cum for me!" he looked at me. I got up and pushed him down, so now I'm on top of him. I was bouncing up and down. He held my hips and fondled my breasts. The sight to him was absolutely sexy and hot. I looked down at him in the eye and soon enough this feeling in my stomach was becoming intense, too intense. "Fuck! All Might, I'm gonna ah!!!" I placed my hands on his chest and swung my head back. The walls around my vagina clenched around his dick and soon enough, we both came.

I was a moaning mess and my movements became sloppy, with a long moan of ecstacy All Might's grip tightened on my hips and I knew that he came inside of me. "Fuck." He groaned.

I laid next to him panting, turning my head I noticed All Might looking down at me. "That was amazing." He said with a smile. I chuckled, a breathless chuckle. "You're so fucking sexy Mei." Even though I was kinda sweaty he hugged me anyway.

"Shower?" I suggest after I caught my breath.

"Shower." He nodded as we both headed to the bathroom together.

"How about round two?" he whispered in my ear deeply while fondling my breast from behind.

"Sure."

=======