Part 4

Naeun~

She hates waking up before the sun and when her phone went off and it wasn't her mother then all hell would break loose. She saw that it wasn't a number she was familiar with and she answered the phone with rage. "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want?" Chuckling was heard over the phone and she instantly knew. "Well hello to you too."

Trey.

"What do you want from me so early in the morning?" She whined.

"The woman, she has to be here at 7 sharp or the boss will be very disappointed. it's already 5:30 and it takes an hour to get here and knowing a woman she may need time to dress. Have a good day." With that he hung up. She cursed rushing to Serenity's room. "Wake up!! You have to get ready!" Serenity fell off the bed rushing to get ready. Naeun snickered and gets ready as well. "Where the hell are you going?" Serenity asked hopping out the bathroom.

"I am going with you so I can give that fine chocolate a piece of my mind for waking me up this morning and had the audacity to tell me off and hang up in the process!!" She screams going into the bathroom as Serenity gets ready. "Girl you are too much." Naeun laughs, "That's why you love me!"

~
~
~
~

August~

He paces in his office looking at his watch,6:45am. He looked up at Trey, "Where is she man?" Trey rolled his eyes. August was panicked, he never gets panicked and to think that this female is his only option made it worse. Women were made for the kitchen and not for a man's job. He sits down rubbing his head. "Dude would you relax? I said I won't fail you and I won't, she will come through! I already sent the address and I contacted them. All they have to do now is show up."

6:51

August paced around the room. He ignored the words of his brother. There was only limited time. He knew that he couldn't find anyone and the rest of faith he had was draining out. He turned to Trey. "That's it man! Never again am I putting you up for any task! I trusted you and this is what I get?!" In the middle of his rant there was a knock at the door which made Trey smirk. "Open the door you dumbass and stop smirking!" Trey chuckled. "Fine, don't get your panties in a bunch."

The door opened to reveal the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her dark, brown skin, smooth, her big, brown eyes and those lips. He just wanted to bite into them. His eyes travelled to her plump chest and wide hips. He looked as her long lashes bat. He wanted her and that was for sure.

"Ladies, this is Mr. Armstrong, he's the man that will be making the deal with you today, Ms. Priddie."

She looked his way.

~

~

~

Serenity~

Those eyes, she had never seen a man with so many tattoos and yet he pulled off the look. His jawline looked like it could cut. Her heart beat picked up. Why was she feeling like this? This is the man she was working with? She puts her hand out to shake it. "Hello, I'm Serenity Priddie and it's an honour to work for you, sir."

He looked at her hand.

He held her hand and shook it but it felt like he was feeling her skin. She gulped pulling her hand away. "I heard you wanted something sketched and designed?" All August did was nod. "Please sit, we have much to talk about, Trey please leave us for a while."

Naeun gave her friend a thumbs up as she left with Trey. Lord only you can help me through this. Her eyes locked on his once more. August leans back looking at her.

"Let's get down to business"

~
~
~
~

Naeun~

She walked out the room glancing at Trey. He was so good looking that it was surreal. She couldn't help it. He knew it too. "So, what can we do to pass the time?" He asked leaning close to her. No way in hell was she letting this man touch her just like that. "How about you go bring me something to drink? Chop Chop." She smiles crossing her legs as she sits.

"And who may you be, bossing me around?" She gives a laugh, "I'm the one that saved your career, if it weren't for me you would have still been looking." He raised an eyebrow, "Is that so?" Naeun rolled her eyes, "I don't have time for this." She got up walking around, not knowing where she was going. He followed her. "I know you want me, I can see it, you don't have to play hard to get."

Naeun stopped and turned around.

"Run that by me one more time?" He smirks, "I said that I know tat you want me-" He was caught off guard by the biggest slap of his life. She even shocked herself but didn't show it. "I don't like cocky assholes like yourself, go find someone who actually likes that shit." With that she walked away. She felt good! By the look on his face, he has never been told off like that. Naeun left the building texting Serenity that she went home.

~
~
~

Trey~

Shock was nothing compared to what he was feeling. It was more of a determined feeling. She thought he was cocky? No woman has ever told him that before. It was new to him. He liked that she didn't fall for his charms and for some reason he wanted to try harder. He wanted to show her that it's not true and that's he's more than just a pretty face with money.

~
~
~
~

August~

"Can you do it? I'm paying you a large amount of money for this." She nods making her hair bounce. "I understand." Her accent peeped through as she got up. He stared at her beautiful shaped ass. He bet it was real too.

The things he wanted to do to this woman!

"I'll get it done in no time sir, I promise." He looks at her soft, brown eyes. "I don't need promises, I need results and evidence, not air to hold on to." She simply nods, "Of course." He fixed his Imani suit, "Next appintment is the day before my presentation, it better be done by then, no excuses."

"You have my word sir."