Part 16

Serenity~

Naeun pulled her all over the mall which wasn't the best thing in the world. "Please can we take a break! My feet are killing me and I'm hungry and thirsty plus I feel a headache coming on!" Naeun gave her a look. "It's not my fault you decided to wear heels." Serenity pouts. "It looks cute." Naeun shook her head. "Fine let's get some food"

When they were finished eating, Serenity sighs, "I'm never finding my dress." She looked around in a store and then she spotted a store clerk watching her but she tried not to make it obvious. Serenity rolled her eyes. "Nae, look at this lady, she thinks I'm gonna steal something." She mumbles. "Just ignore her, maybe she'll go away, I really don't want to get kicked out of the store cause they sell some good clothes." She giggles.

"Hello, I'm Wendy, may I help you?" The store clerk spoke. "I am looking for a dress, it really doesn't matter." Serenity spoke and Wendy nods. "We have some dresses you may be interested in. These you're looking at are too expensive." That made her stop in her tracks. "Excuse me? I think they are in my price range." Wendy ignores her and brings some dresses in, "These dress are two hundred to three hundred dollars. All the dresses were ugly. Naeun shakes her head, "We don't like any- OH MY GAWD." Naeun and picked up a dress. "This is so you!" She pressed the dress against Serenity. "It's pretty."

Wendy took the dress away, "I'm sorry ma'am but this is too expensive for you." Serenity took the dress. "Please leave, you're annoying me." Serenity looked at the dress and smiles. "You people can't afford it so please put the dress back." Wendy was about to get the beating of her life. "Look here you racist bitch! We came here for a reason to back the fuck off and let me buy the damn dress!" Serenity screams at Wendy. "Is there a problem here?" Another woman came out and her tag read 'Manager'. "Yes, there is a problem, this racist woman here that you people allowed to have work here is downgrading me because of how I look. I want this dress and she keeps giving me the cheapest and ugliest dresses. I feel disrespected." Serenity explained.

The manager looked slightly embarrassed, "I am sorry ma'am, please try on any dress you please." Serenity thanked the lady and gave Wendy a glare before trying the dress on. When she came out she gasped. "This is the one." Serenity looked at herself in and mirror and smiles. "It was simple and she loved the style. It didn't show a lot and it didn't show too little. Her ass looked beautiful and round. "Yes bitch, slay." Naeun laughed.

When they went to pay for the dress, Wendy was there with a frown on her face. She cashed the dress and smirked. Serenity wanted to wipe that smirk right off her face. "That'll be 15,000 dollars." Naeun eyes widened, "Maybe we should have gone to another store." Serenity locked eyes with Wendy and gave her August's black card, "Here you go." Naeun laughs "You just did that." Wendy rolled her eyes and gave her back the card and dress. "Please come again." She said with the most hated smile. "Trust me, I will."

Just like, Serenity walked out the store. "I hate people like that." Naeun says. "Now for shoes." She groaned, "Here we go again."

~
~
~
~
~
When she got to August's home, it was almost time for her to get ready. She shook her head. "This is why I should have woken up earlier and get everything done." She took a shower and came out to see a pair of sexy underwear on the bed. She blushed. When she dressed, Serenity put her makeup on and did her hair. She looked at herself and smiles. "Baby! You ready?" She looked at the time. "It's that late?" She said to herself. "Yes I'm coming" She said slipping her heels on and walked down the stairs.

"My God." He says as his eyes locked her body.

She stops, "What's wrong? Is it too much?" He took her hand and looked at her

She stops, "What's wrong? Is it too much?" He took her hand and looked at her. "Gorgeous." She smiles. "You look handsome too."

He winks at her

He winks at her. "Only for you." Maybe this engagement thing was gonna work out.

~
~
~
~
~
Uknown

"He's going into the restaurant with her. When do we attack?" The person looked at the camera and smirks. "We wait for them to get comfortable then we attack." The men nod. Finally the person was gonna get revenge on Serenity for popping up out of nowhere. "She's gonna pay for what she did to this family."

~
~
~
~
~

August

She was beautiful, stunning and she did that justice to that dress. Men looked at her as she walked through the restaurant. He loved the way she smiled and gave him her undivided attention whenever he spoke or did something. Her breasts moved every time she laughed. Her hips swayed whenever she walked. He wanted her so badly. When their food came, they started eating. "This is so good." He nods agreeing with her.

Then a scream rang through the air as bullets started flying and people fell to the floor. He grabbed Serenity covering her the best as he could. She screams at the men got closer to them. "What's going on?!" She cried. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCHES!" Someone screamed. Serenity shook violently. "What do we have here?" August was tackled by three men as he fought them. "Pretty lady." The mystery man spoke and grabbed her by her throat.

"All this trouble for a nigger? Wow. You must be special." August kept fighting the men but it was too late. They took her, right in front of his eyes. She was screaming and kicking. "SERENITY" She cried and cried then all her saw was black. They knocked him out and left but he got the familiar  glimpse of a fireball tattoo.

~
~
~
~
~
He shot up and looked around to see he was in the hospital. He pulled out the IV tubes connected to him and looks around, his heart beating wildly. "Sir, you need to calm down." A nurse rushed in but he ignored her. Then his mother and father ran in. "Son relax! Please lie down!!" His mother said. "I don't know how but this is your fault and I won't stop until I find her." He looked at his mother who held fear in her eyes. He waled out the hospital to see that Trey and Naeun waiting for them in the car. "Get in we have to talk."

When they got home, he paced back and forth in his office. The fireball sign. Where as he seem that before? "What are we going to do?" Naeun asked as she wiped her face as tears fell. "Before I passed out, I saw a tattoo, I know I saw it before." He says sketching the tattoo. "Where have I seen that before?" He spoke. Serenity being kidnapped played in his mind over and over which made him frustrated and mad.

"Breathe! You're shaking." Trey said as he opened the door behind the bookshelf. "Are those guns?!" Naeun stood to her feet as Trey took the safety off. "What else should it be?" August sat down and created a plan to get his woman back.