Chapter 2

Kaities P.O.V

You Know What guys.. 

I dont know how amazing wattpad is 

;] 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaities P.O.V

Short Recap- 

We pulled up to the brand new house  

I was sleeping so my mum woke me up.. 

4 hours later. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, to see my mum's big brown eyes staring into mine." Whoa there mummy what are you doing so close? "I laughed. I guess she didn't find it that funny because she pulled me out of the car by my ear, and to my perspective i stumbled upon the most beautiful house in the world. There is a big white house big elegant and probably expensive. I dropped my Ipod (witch I would probably regret later...) and ran up to the door, I stopped to look up at the door knocker witch from my height was impossible to reach since the door is like twelve feet tall. I sighed "Again me having to call for my brother, I am such a weakling. I knew i would regret this also but i had no choice. "Aden, my bestest brother in the world. Want to knock the awesome door knocker. So ill know how it sounds?" I turned to look at Aden; he paused to think about it and decided to do what I said. He walked up next to me and did one fast sharp knock, it sounded like something from hell. "Why don't we just stick to the doorbell huh Aden." I looked towards my brother to see what he was so distracted by. "Oh, Aden got a little love struck there?" I turned to see what he was looking at before It was a petite girl about my height 5'2 (I know I know short right, we'll one day my mum said I haven't hit puberty yet so I guess I'll have to wait. ) she was a little bit taller though and she was wearing some mini shorts, if I would say a little shorter than usual...

Aden's P.O.V

"Dang, she is pretty hot...I hope I get in to her school cuz she's super Fine." I said in a super low whisper, that only Edward puddings...wait Wtf I meant Edward Cullen aw F*** it whoever my little sister fantasizes about. Speaking of my sister, if and guy in our new neighborhood even comes two feet next to her I swear..... Well I can really blame them I mean she is hot... "Whoa there buddy, she is your sister" I thought. You know what I think I am going to take a peek at that girl again... 

Until... I saw somebody's hand waving in front of my face.

Katie's P.O.V

What the heck my brother is literally drooling well you know what I'm heading inside. I walked inside to an elegant Kitchen and living room; I see the see through door to the basement and decide to check it out later. I head to the winding staircase and I counted the platforms with names...

2 floor - Mum 

3 floor - Aden 

4 floor - Katie

I stopped at my platform with a green door. Mum now I wonder why I ever underestimated you. I smiled to myself and turned the knob. "Shoot!" I yelled it was locked. The only key I have is on my neck? But mum gave this too me two weeks ago? But... as I thought this I stuck the key in the lock and turned the key until I heard a satisfying click of the lock. "Hmm mum you thrill me once again I think your really good at this game. You know what I really need some friends I am done talking to myself aloud" I thought aloud. I opened the door to see a carpet, wow its actually synthetic grass. I got down on my knees and rolled around "ahhhhhhh."I sighed .Right then my brother walked by with some crazy look on his face. Weirdo.

The room was a wilderness theme my bed was a flower hanging from the ceiling the pillows were flowers. My desk looked like it was made out of seaweed. Did I mention the bathroom? Well the bathroom was gorgeous the tub was like a mini wave pool (witch was supposed to imitate the ocean I think...) and the shower was also decorated in seaweed (fake seaweed thank heavens) I didn't look at the toilet save then for when its in use. I laughed quietly to my self. I looked around my room at the wallpaper, "very pretty."

I kept looking till something tiny and a light shade of gr4een than anything in this room, I think it's a button actually... 

I walked towards the green button ironic that I saw it I mean I should be half blind

-p.s. srry to interrupt the story but I have nothing against blind people actually I wear glasses but I just don't take pictures with them ;) anywhoo back to the story-

I took out the pin that was holding my hair up and it fell smoothly to my waist line the brown and bland ringlets were graceful in its fall. I took the bobby pin and pressed the button. Out flew the door that revealed an awesome balcony with a great view. There was one fact that caught my eye every house had a balcony but only two houses had balconies that actually faced each other with a five feet distance. I decided to let it go and I looked around. Wow its pretty nice up here, there is a hot tub a nice lounge chair and you can see our pool and forest ...

I decided to just go inside when I saw the neighbor's balcony door opening 

"Oh shi...ship" I corrected myself I looked around for a hiding place with my last option the Jacuzzi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i uploaded i am sorry i took so long... well big big BIGGGGGG 

thanks to @julie13 

And 

@Just-Nikki 

...

What does the mum work as to be getting so much money???

who was that coming out from the neighbors balcony door???

What she gunna do with the hot tub (or is that obvious) ???

Who was that girl aden was staring at???

Questions without answers..... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Buh-bye :D