Ten: Susan Mabini

Vanessa smirked at the man she's with and kiss him once again. It only takes one shot of the the liquor and Joseph was seeing her as the girl he wants.

Meria, he mutters.

"We can continue this somewhere private, babe." she said seductively in his ear and pull him to the room on the upper floor of the bar.

The room wad dimly lit. Now this is exciting, she thought. Susan told her to prepare a welcome gift for her visitors and she's giving him that.

Stripping from her robe, her bare skin exposed before Joseph's eyes. She once again smirked when she saw the fire in his eyes.

He pulled her to him and crashed his lips to hers and ran his hands up her rib cage, delighted by the contact of their flesh. As he palmed her breast, every drop of blood drained from his head and went south. Her moans filled the silence of the dark room.

Without any hesitations, she pushed back some inches and unbounded his shirt. She yanked the shirt free from him and peeled it down his arms. Her fingers started tracing his shoulder, across his chest, down to the stomach and followed those teasing with her mouth.

"Nice," she said while on her knees ready to unbuckle his belt. "Very nice."

Kissing, nipping, licking until she's satisfied. Joseph's head was about to explode. Desperate for release, he pulled her up and dipped his head. She gasped as his mouth closed over a nipple. Groaned when he teased its peak. He shifted to the other breast and her breath started braking down into swift pants.

She's laid on her back down the bed while he sand in front of her. He started trailing kisses down her body. She can feel herself aching, wanting him buried inside her. When he reached her center, she can feel her breath againsts her wet flesh. He nudge her knees apart and started licking her center causing her to moan in pleasure.

Still in the state of intoxication, he positioned himself between her thighs, hunger boiling inside him. His eyes hot with desire.

A loud gasp escaped her lips when he trusted and filled her. Hard and fast.

When he set the face, his hips started to rock into hers. This time harder and faster. Arching her back, her hand gripped the sheets. With each trust, pleasure began to fill her belly.

"Vanessa!" a booming voice filled the room with dread and her eyes immediately snap open. Her gaze met Susan's outraged one.

When she turn to him, to her disappointment he already pulled himself out of her.

"Why can't you just at least let us finish first before barging in?" she said annoyed by the interruption

Joseph seems to sober up with the little girl's face inside the room. She look back at the naked stranger on the bed and realized what he did by the way they're both naked, "Who are you?" he asked, completely horrified by what happened.

"You can call me whatever you like, babe." she answered then wink at him. Her legs still spread apart.

"Enough of this Vanessa!" the little girl shouted. Clearly not happy about the situation before her. "When I told you to prepare something for my guest, that does not include you whoring yourself."

Vanessa rolled her eyes, "Yes, Mother."