Thirty-two

It's been about a month and no one has really talked in the group chat except for saying hey every now and then.

Me and G haven't really talked as much cause school has started and I have no time to talk to anyone. It's kinda depressing honestly.

-

I woke up from my alarm ringing in my ears I groan.

I turned off my alarm and just laid in bed because I'm to warm and comfortable to get up and I just don't want to get up in general just to go to hell.

I hear a knock at my door."ugh come in"

It was my mom of course. "Come on get ready for school you don't want to be late."

"I know I know just get out please" I roll my eyes.

She walks out and shuts the door. "Thank god"

I got up out of my bed and the coldness instantly hit me.

I went to the bathroom and did my makeup, but nothing to fancy, then I put my hair up in a messy bun.

I went to my closet and chose a lazy day outfit. I put on a pair of leggings and a Purpose tour hoodie with some Gucci slides that G got me for my birthday.

Ugh I miss him.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone and walked out.

Since school is only a block down I just walked there.

-

I headed to my locker but my attention was on my phone, waiting for Jack to text me. But still nothing.

I rolled my eyes and opened my locker and grabbed my books for class.

I feel someone closely staring at me from behind.

I look behind and it was Hunter, one of the annoying fuckboys at my school.

"What do you want" I shut my locker and crossed my arms.

"Your looking pretty hot today can I have your number." He smirked, then he looked over at his group of friends, then back at me.

"Idk can you" I smirked.

"I mean yeah I guess" he scratched the back of his head.

I rolled my eyes. "Give me your phone"

He handed me his phone. He looked back over at his friends and gave them a thumbs up.

"Dumbass" I mumbled and typed in my number then gave him his phone and walked to my class.
-
I sat all the way in the back of the class. I hear a few guys walking in, and guess who it is. Yep Hunter and his little fuckboy friends.

"And look who it is" he sit right next to me, of course.

Gilinsky and Sophia

Sophia- hey these guys at school won't stop annoying the shit out of me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sophia- hello?