Twenty-three

SOPHIA

I woke up with Jack not by my side. "Jack?" I yelled. No answer. Ok this is weird.

I looked at the time and it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I have never woke up this late.

I got up and took a quick shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body then walked to my room.

I look in my closet and I see this cute little red dress that had a note attached to it. (dress in pic above)

The note said:
'I want to see your sexy ass in this dress tonight ;) Now finish getting ready then go downstairs into the kitchen for another surprise. Love you princess.'  -love Jack.

"Oh my god G." I giggle.

I put the dress on then I finish getting ready.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked everywhere for the 'surprise'. I didn't see anything. I got confused.

I looked to the right of me and finally saw a small box with another note. I opened the box and there was a beautiful diamond necklace with matching earings.

I put the necklace and earings on and read the note.

The note said:
Looks like you found your little surprise. Now come over and sea me ;) haha sea what I did there. - love Jack

"What a dork!"

I quickly grab my stuff that I need and ran outside. I stopped and see that an uber is here.

"Sophia?" the man said. I nodded. He opened the door for me to get in.

"Oh.. Thank you" I got in the backseat of the uber then he drove to the beach.

-

After about 20 minutes, we finally made it. I got out of the uber and I saw a bunch of rose petals leading somewhere, so I followed them.

As I was walking, the path ended. I looked up and saw a table for two underneath some palm trees, with rose petals going around the table shaped as a heart.

I felt a tap on my left shoulder. I turned around and it was Jack holding a rose.

He gave me the rose and I had a big smile on my face.

"You look amazing." He said biting his lip, looking at me up and down.

I smiled and gave him a hug. "You didn't have to do all of this. I was just expecting us to go to a movie or something."

He released the hug and held onto my waist. "I wanted our first date to be special."

I blushed "Awe. I love you Jack."

"I love you more princess." He smiled. "Now let's go eat, I'm starving."

We sat down at the table and music started playing. The waiter brought us our food, both of us got pizza of course.

-

We finished eating and we headed back home.

"Best night ever." I laid down on my bed. G smiled and laid down next to me.

I rested my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

♡ vote and comment ♡