the lady knight chapter 4

Shacking, cold and angry, Robin was trying hard to get rid of the robes around her hands and ankles, she was worried about Race but his chest was going up and down, so he is alive. She needed to get rid of those robes and get out of that awful cottage, they were in the woods as she thought, the sound of animals could be heard , so this was not the best situation .

A sound brought her out of her thoughts

“Who is there??”

“Shhh, don’t talk! they’ll hear us !’ a guy said , her first instinct was  to do whatever to keep him away , but  as he came closer , she knew he wasn’t one of the people ,for he was cutting her robes and freeing her hands .

“Who are you?” Robin whispered to the stranger.

He looked nervous “I …. You can call me Alex! I am just her to help “

“Thanks, listen there are at least 3 men here, so I need you to take my brother “she pointed at Race’s body on the floor “and get out of here, I’ll fight those men “

Alexander looked at the girl in front of him as if she was nuts, well she was, she wanted to fight 3 grown, strong men alone.

“Stop looking at me like that  , I know what I’m doing “

“Well, well, well , look what do we have here “ one of the three men said while the other 2 stood beside him .

“Shit “Robin stole Alex’s sword from its sheath.”I’ll use this, get Race “

“Are you sure about this?”

“yes “ she shouted annoyingly at Alex , so he did what she told him , and as he turned around , he heard swords crashing , she fought amazingly , she reminded him of his dad’s swordsmen , the best ones , she was fighting the three men with ease , it was as if she was in their heads knowing exactly what they were about to do next , they were getting tired , but she looked relaxed , heck she even looked bored , after a minute or two , the three big men were lying on the floor , motionless.

“I knocked them out, it won’t be long till they wake up, so let’s get out fast “

“Ok “was the only thing he could come up with, he was in awe from what he witnessed just now.

Getting out of the cottage the ran as fast as they could ,away from it , the darkness didn’t help , the tall trees were creepy and the wild animals’ voices could be heard loud and clear .

“I think I can hear water, it must be a river “Alex said, running behind the water’s voice.

“There it is “Robin said happily, at least now they won’t die of dehydration in those woods.

“it’s a real river , I have read so much about them , this is great !” Alex was too excited, it was his first time seeing a river, and this was his first time being free, no one to judge him.

He heard a small chuckle, turning around, he saw Robin, trying so hard not to laugh, yet she was miserably failing.

“Why are you laughing?” Alex frowned a little

“Sorry, I just thought you looked like a little kid just now. Is it your first time seeing a river?”

“Yeah “Robin could have sworn he was blushing, but hey it was too dark to be sure.

“Oh by the way I haven’t introduced myself, I am Robin, and this here is my un- blooded brother Race.”She said pointing at Race.

“Nice to meet you “he said excitedly, she guessed he was a bit childish.

“Ok then Alex, let’s spend the night here and then we can go back tomorrow “

“Ok, good night “he said lying down and closing his eyes.

“Good night “Robin whispered coping what Alex did.

The tiredness of the day caught up with them both, and that’s how our two heroes fell asleep on their first day of their journey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well everyone, I hope you like this chapter too, please vote, comment if you like , or if you have any suggestions J

Sara<3