the lady knight chapter 3

“Robin, wake up already!” Race screamed impatiently, he has been trying to wake her up for an hour now, and they were going to be late.

“you have 5 minutes to get ready or I’m leaving you here “Robin jumped out of her bed and ran to the toilet, she had a fast shower and put on her comfortable clothes, and of course she put her pendant around her neck, but then she thought about the thieves that might stop them for it, so she hid it under her blouse, so only a silver line was showing.

As she ran out fast, she saw her uncle and aunt sitting on the table eating; she kissed them both on the cheek, and took a slice of bread and continued to run.

“Be careful Robin, and stay with Race!”

“Yes uncle I will!”

“Good bye sweetheart “

“Bye aunt “

“Finally!” Robin smiled sheepishly at Race, as they got out of their house and started walking towards the gate of the village; they were supposed to meet the group of people they were traveling with there.

As they passed some girls in the road, they all looked at Robin as if she is an insect, oh boy here it comes.

“Robin, I see you are as ugly as always “

“Oh hey there Georgia, I am good thank you!” Robin said sarcastically.

“Why do you were men’s clothes, your parents doesn’t give you money to buy dresses? Oh wait you don’t have parents “ok that did it; robin was going to rip that bitch’s head. But thanks to Race that idiot was saved, for he hugged Robin from behind stopping her.

“If I were you I would get the hell out of here, and you should thank God that I stopped her from killing you “Race shouted at the girl, who was actually scared but tried to hide it, she turned around and as she walked away she said “I shouldn’t talk to the likes of you anyway, I’m marring prince Alexander any way, you will be my servants, you’ll see “

“well if he married a bitch like you , he will be a blind idiot “ Robin said as she walked away , Prince Alexander  Adalhard , he was the bachelor every girl dreamed of marring , as for Robin she did dream to be with him , but only as his knight , it was her dream to serve the king or the prince ever since he uncle told her his adventures  as a knight .  

“Hey are you ok?”

“Yes Race, I’m used to it “Robin smiled.

“Hey we are here!” Race said excitedly. As Robin and Race met with their group they were astonished that there were only 3 guys with them, they were all tall and they looked strong.

“Ok then let’s get going “one of the guys said.

Walking through the trees and flowers made Robin’s mood improve a lot , she was happy now , even though the men with them would keep glancing at her every now and then , she decided to let it go , and just enjoy the beautiful nature around her , she truly loved it.

As they continued walking, but when the sun started going down they decided to spend the night on the road, the men went to get some wood for the fire as Robin started one , and sat next to it . Robin didn’t like it here though they were too close to the dark woods.

After ten minutes of waiting, she heard some weird voices, as if someone was struggling, but as she was getting to her sword someone put a cloth on her mouth and nose, she felt numb and couldn’t struggle, but as she raised her head she saw two of the men that they were travelling with dragging Race into the back of a carriage, he was out cold. Her started spinning and then the blackness engulfed her.

Meanwhile in serenity

“You be careful man “Daniel said worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine “

“Yeah, that’s the same thing you said before falling down the tree and breaking your leg “

Alexander winced, damn that hurt a lot.

“This is not the same thing, now I have to go, goodbye”

his guards will be coming  in an hour he had to move fast , jumping on his black horse shadow he started his journey , he was taking advantage of  the speed of his horse to try as best as he could to outrun his guards .

As he was passing the dark woods, he heard a noise, thinking it was the knights, he went into hiding between some trees, but then he saw three men dragging a young woman into a carriage. He listened to what they were saying.

“Are you sure it’s her?”

“Yes pretty sure “

“Let’s get going guys “

As they started moving Alexander couldn’t help his curiosity, he followed them, but then he noticed they were going deeper and deeper into the dark woods.

“Sorry Daniel I think I am going into the woods after all “he whispered to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed that!

 Don’t forget to Vote & comment

Sara <3