When they think you a lie

Aaron
Aaron was heading home from the gym and you were body swapped with Aph and he was the only one that didnt know.....you got home and he saw Aph kissing Garroth. But it was your body. He was heartbroken and you approached him asking what was wrong "Y/Ns cheating on me" he said with his head in his hands. "No I didn't. Lucinda wanted to make Aph and I meifwas but it was a body swap potion." you responded. He hugged you and stopped crying. "I'm sorry. Please don't leave me" he begged. " why would I leave you? I love you" you said comforting him

Garroth 
You were in college. A random guy came up and kissed you. You saw the blonde hair and kissed back. It wasnt garroth. It was someone trying to make him jealous. Gar walked by and saw. He grabbed you yelling "What the hell?!?" (Lol. Poor haruhi) you looked back and saw the guy waving at you with a smirk. "Gar, he just kissed me out of nowhere.  All i saw was the blonde hair so i kissed back thinking it was you, i promise." You explained. Halfway through the explaination, Gar started beating the guy up and you blushed at what he would so for you.

Laurence
Like ive said in previous chapters, laur is a dipsh*t. You were in a phone call with your dad and you said "Okay see you then, love you, byyeeee". Laur is also a major, how do i put this, his brain needs to take a shower. Your dad was named in your phone as Daddy♡♡♡  laur asked, "Who ya talkin to???" You gasped and jumped, your phone accidentally powering off. Laurence grabbed your phone and saw you were talking to "Daddy♡♡♡". Like i said he is a dirty mind so he took it the wrong way. "WHAT THE F*CK? WHO IS THIS??? ILL BEAT HIS *SS!!!" He shouted. You laughed. "WHAT THE HELL??? IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU???" He shouted again throwing your phone at the wall, shattering it. You were in shock and coulnt talk. He grabbed you by your collar and shoved you to the wall, his eyes red with anger. "L- laurence... i- i, thats m- y d- d- dad........" you said shaking in fear. He put you down and you ran to the bathroom and locked yourself in, horrified of what he might do. He knocked gently, calmly saying, "Y/N, im sorry, i f*cked up. The only reason i assumed you were cheating was because i know your to good for me and i didnt want to lose you, if you want to leave thats fine. Id understand. But please know that i just reacted that way was because i love you, and i was angry that you wouldve been using me..." you came out crying and hugged him, your cheeks stained with tears. A few days later you forgot about it but he didnt. He kept giving you huge gifts knowing that if he got you those, you wouldnt cheat. But you love him... you never would anyway.

Dante
This was hilarious. You are a youtuber, and you camera is intalled into the computer. You did a video of you on a dating site called, "Dont tell Dante". Dante walked in when you were talking to the person and his reaction was priceless.
Y/N POV
"Whatcha into?" I asked this random*ss person. "You baby" he responded. All of a sudden i heard a, "B*tch, what the actual f*ck?". I turned around and saw dante as the guy on the camera said, "so baby is that a date?". "F*ck you." I said in response and turned off my camera as dante started packing his stuff. I walked in and started getting all seductive. "Baby, it was just for youtube" i said sitting behind him, wrapping your arms around his chest. He stopped packing, grabbed me, pulled me onto his lap. He started kissing me saying, "Please, dont scare me like that again"

Travis
Travis weirdly trusts you comepletely, so he never thought you were a lie.

Zane
Your brother came over and gave you a gift. Zane walked in to hear you say, "you shouldnt have" and you kissed your brother on the cheek. "Oh..." is all zane said. You turned to him as he walked off to the bathroom and locked himself in. You opened the door with a bobby pin and you explained that it was your brother. He made out with you after that.

Katie
You were hanging out with aaron a lot. So she asked you about it and you coulnt tell her because it was for her. You and aaron were finding her her favorite chandeleir. She felt heartbroken, then you gave it to her on her birthday and explained that thats why.

A/N- can you tell that i got tired after zanes? Well this is the longest chapter in this book and its 130 in the morning sooooo dont judge me.
Word count- 851