When your on your period...

All of you precious cinnamon rolls don't read Aarons. You have been warned...

Aaron
Ill just outright say it. You get sexy. One time Aaron was working and you say on his lap making out with him. And....... yeah............ you did "It"

Garroth
With Gar your caring, and gentle. You'll apologize over not giving him his favorite cup..... Then eventually when he tells you you did nothing wrong, you cry into his chest for an hour or two. You guys even have a balcony so he takes you there to watch the sunset and you eventually forget about the whole thing and you'll go to bed. I know it's like your drunk but OH WELL.

Laur~Bear♡♡♡
Aggressive. Not in a bad way though. One time you jumped from the couch to him, at his desk 3 feet away, and made out with him.......... ouch.

Daaaaaaate~
Sigh, then I'm a f*cking arsonist, im a rocket scientist.

The real Dante scenario
You'll be yourself. Just a little more jumpy. If he approaches you you get a little nervous expecting the worst. But he'll normally just tell you he loves you, or he'll kiss you

Trashvis
You'll go to your room, every time, you'll turn on a band, Panic at the disco, My Chemical Romance, Twenty- One Pilots, etc. Crank the volume, and eventually lose your voice from screaming the lyrics. Eventually when you turn on Heavydirtysoul, he'll come running in and scream with you.

Zane
Zanes the one that changes. He's more nervous around you, and he'll hesitantly tell talk to you. Well it's Zane, whatcha expect.

Sorry my chapters in this book are really short, but my Laurence x reader book has longer chapters. Oh yeah, you should go check that out!!

Word count- 296