Good God he's drunk

Aaron
Aaron gets VERY touchy he's drunk. VERY touchy. He'll hug, and kiss you at random moments. One time he had you on his lap and if you tried to get up he squeezed you very tight and wouldn't let go.

Garroth
Garroth is........ well....um, basically Zane when he's drunk. He'll lock himself in his room and stay away. But then he starts crying and he won't stop saying sorry but you never understand. So when you try to ask him why he keeps saying sorry, he'll stick his tounge down your throat. He's confusing  but he never remembers and has a very strong hangover the next day...s.

Laurence
Laurence is a bad boi. He'll smoke cigarettes and make out with you at any chance. He eventually realized this so after a glass of wine he'll act bad to make out with you because he really likes kissing you.

Dante
Dante weirdly doesn't change much.. if anything he's more opening about his love for you and less flirty

A/N- I'm watching Family Guy and they were just singing about bags of weed and I'm scared

Zane
Zane will pull you into his mask and go to town on your mouth. It's horrifying. After he'll apologize, then you say it's okay so he goes back to making out with you. Normally you wake up in his arms wearing his mask. He is super flushed and embarressed all day.

Travis
OH. MY. GOD HE'S FLIRTY. He'll use lots of pick up lines on you, and do things like lift up your skirt/dress, that normally gets him hit buuuuuuuut. It's Travis. He don't care. He'll also find a way to relate to the next chapter!!!

Word count- 289